1. Drexiya - Wavejumper
2. Carl Craig - At Les
3. Ralph Falcon - Every Now and Then
4. Model 500 - No UFO's
5. Two Right Wrongans - Sorry Mate You've got the wrong house
1. Drexiya - Wavejumper
Don't lie, that's your bedroom Derm.
1. Kevin Yost - You Are My Gravity
2. Steve Nash - Taubenhaucher, Basti Grub remix
3. Ruede Hegelstein - Fetzo
4. Dixon, Todd Terje - Snooze 4 Love, Luke Abbot remix
5. Chaim - Members
1. Gabriel Ananda - The Little Creek Behind the House
2. Christoph - Perplexity
3. Third Son - Trigonal, D Knox & Beckers
4. Aidran Hour - That's it
5. David McCauley - Vedra
Etiquette up the front, don't fart in the flightdeck, always compliment the Captain on his landing.
Couldn't agree more. I feel like running to the hills to escape this modern day narcissm, I just don't understand it.
Re: About John Digweed upcoming tour dates (Rosario Argentina? Venezuela?) (18 replies, posted in General Bedrock Discussion)
I'm looking at BPM and Argy next year too, just need to get the new job sorted.
Can't be bothered to write much but the EU is a major balls up economically and socially. Do we really want to be part of a union that can barely keeps its respective economies afloat, barring Germany of course. Constant hand out outs to the tune of 300 Million a week, constant compliance with Euro diktats and rule from Brussels. By staying in you are agreeing to ending your sovereignty and handing it to that Belgium Capitol for good, you won't have a Great Britain, you'll be a member of a section of the EU, think about that a moment. We stay in, we strengthen ties with countries that matter, the U.S, China etc etc. We have a greater economic surplus with Europe than any other country, you think they'll just ditch that arrangement out of spite! Nuts. This is a Corporate Union, not a political one always remember that!
I'm 100% behind leave but this is a pointless debate as there's no way we will, the vote will be fixed or there will be a revote if we decide to leave;much like the Lisbon Treaty debacle.
Yes it's called a conspiracy squared
Where's all of the US and Israeli names on that list? This is a George Soros funded imitative through and through, you only have to look at the sponsor: Open Society group is listed in the footnotes. The biggest tax evasion location presently is in Reno Nevada, controlled by none other than The Rothschild group. The Panama papers have exposed a list of names conveniently providing cover for the real relevant evasion happening in the biggest smallest city in the world, Reno.
First heard Digweed play that bog tune during a Pacha set mid September 2015.
1. Vincenzo, Tyson - Malvern Road
2. Igor Vicente & DKA - Open Myself
3. Marco Resmann - Hundert (Jubilaum Mix)
4. Samuel L Session - Bassblaster (Theo Kottis Remix)
5. DJ Tonio - King
Cracking EP on Knee Deep that.
1. Claire Ripley - Malificient
2. Claire Ripley - Only You
3. Claire Ripley - Yearning
4. Huxley - Widow
5. Ashworth - Money
I'd take my Mrs out if I had one.
1. 304 - Just Be
2. Don't Get It - Kevin Yost
3. Time Tourism - OCH, Marc Romboy remix
4. Go Green - Gary Todd
5. Birsk - Lauer
First tune is Bog - Rewired, second is OCH - Time Tourism, Marc Romboy remix. Immense tunes!
1. I'm Gonna make you love me - Ripperton
2. Higher Level - Isaac Tichauer
3. Anniversary Track - Garry Todd
4. I see myself in you - Mano Le Tough
5. Duende - Reboot