1

(25,967 replies, posted in General Bedrock Discussion)

Gibbs injured again. ........beyond a fucking joke at this stage.

Thoughts and Prayers etc......

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
BedRob wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

I thought BedRob was the resident "thoughts and prayers" man?

Appreciate the nod Ed, however, been somewhat tied up with work this week.............but as ever............

Thoughts and prayers etc.............................

when i die rob of the inevitable cancers coursing through my broken, wracked body...i want you to come and say a few simple words while my ex wifes, estranged children and creditors hurl themselves with grief /rage/hate on mr charred remains.

if jo shacks up with huge black phallus before the cucumber sandwiches curl..im coming back to fucking well haunt her.

ETC
"HERE LIES A PEACEMAKER AND  HUMANITARIAN"

I'd be happy to mate, though i doubt i could do your colourful existence though. No worries re Jo, i will keep a look out for Lexington Steele

4

(25,967 replies, posted in General Bedrock Discussion)

smallman1 wrote:

Never realised Harry Kane was so thick until I heard him interviewed.

He is Spurs's Jack Wilshere!!!

smallman1 wrote:

I thought BedRob was the resident "thoughts and prayers" man?

Appreciate the nod Ed, however, been somewhat tied up with work this week.............but as ever............

Thoughts and prayers etc.............................

smallman1 wrote:

I've seen the most dj's out of anyone on this board.

But then I have been ledging it in nightclubs for 20+ years now.

since you were 13/14 then ?

Glenn, you really should do some supplemental income gigs on the after dinner circuit

I'd love to have you at the annual Credit awards

millsy23 wrote:

I think Glenn is just one of the unlucky ones from the kib fraternity. It's hard to follow such success stories as Whitney Houston, John Belushi, Ike Turner and Edward Smallman.

lol, perhaps Glenn needs to put in the hard yards around the capital with Ed on his next marathon jaunt

I hear that having your moeey covered in a smattering of hot spunk also helps slow down the ageing process...........any board mincers care to confirm or deny this ??

The arsenal way

http://media.giphy.com/media/WVHFeQMYWiUve/giphy.gif

jamie wrote:
BedRob wrote:
Grant wrote:

I don't look at the Premier League table that much and was quite surprised to see that Manchester United are ahead of Arsenal and with a game in hand.

You couldn't make it up.

Absolutely, Doggy and Nitron must be fuming

I think that to be fair, Man Utd have probably had the easier games. I think a better indication would be at the end of next month after they have both played each other, Chelsea and Man City.

At which time i may even be getting a game at the Emirates

Grant wrote:

I don't look at the Premier League table that much and was quite surprised to see that Manchester United are ahead of Arsenal and with a game in hand.

You couldn't make it up.

Absolutely, Doggy and Nitron must be fuming

Lol, such innocence on display

shaunstrudwick wrote:
BedRob wrote:
Yant wrote:

At least you don't support Spurs, Robbo.  There's always that.

Every cloud Jase...every cloud lol

Maybe be back to you later in the season asking for Thursday night football tips..............assuming we don't get anymore injuries and end up in mid 1990's mid table limbo

Things i want for Chrimbo/Jan sales:-

1, A director of Football/or someone tasked with football related matters to challenge Arsene.......the fucker has far to much power at the club.....too many fingers, too many oies

2, An absolute horrible cunt of a destructive midfielder.........Arteta's legs have gone (was never his role anyway...club captain..meh) and Falmini much as i like his "shouty" way is just a limited baller

3, A defender made of cast iron who thinks nothing of heading an opponents fucking kneecap to clear a ball

4, Wenger to actually employ some tactics to combat the opposition........you know for one...........instead of the gallic hand shrug prema soundbyte "I want my players to go out an express themselves

Of course, none of this will happen, and we will spend £10m in Jan on a perma crocked one legged blind diminutive congolese forward who has bagged seven goals this season in Lique 2

Cunts

i thought after Ozil and Sanchez your lot were gonna be world beaters?

We could have been contenders........... (if possibly we would have addressed points 2 and 3 above............and if our players were not made of fucking Digestives)

Cunts

Big Fella wrote:

Spongebob gets behind his team no matter what!

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10408014_10152338119271863_70741922292727616_n.jpg?oh=6d4fc6d0dbf63268334307a08e69b64d&oe=54BAF23C


Haha, what a fat ugly cunt!!!   (guy in the pic not BF)

Lynda Bellingham is not dead...........In the next Oxo ad, she jumps out of a big Steak and Ale Pie, and smears beef granules all round the moustachio blokes hoop

Yant wrote:

At least you don't support Spurs, Robbo.  There's always that.

Every cloud Jase...every cloud lol

Maybe be back to you later in the season asking for Thursday night football tips..............assuming we don't get anymore injuries and end up in mid 1990's mid table limbo

Things i want for Chrimbo/Jan sales:-

1, A director of Football/or someone tasked with football related matters to challenge Arsene.......the fucker has far to much power at the club.....too many fingers, too many oies

2, An absolute horrible cunt of a destructive midfielder.........Arteta's legs have gone (was never his role anyway...club captain..meh) and Falmini much as i like his "shouty" way is just a limited baller

3, A defender made of cast iron who thinks nothing of heading an opponents fucking kneecap to clear a ball

4, Wenger to actually employ some tactics to combat the opposition........you know for one...........instead of the gallic hand shrug prema soundbyte "I want my players to go out an express themselves

Of course, none of this will happen, and we will spend £10m in Jan on a perma crocked one legged blind diminutive congolese forward who has bagged seven goals this season in Lique 2

Cunts

shaunstrudwick wrote:

BedRob - but he bought Callum Chambers?

lol

Indeed, and after two months the lad is part of the first 11 every game (assuming he is fit and not suspended) He will be shot by March

joeyp wrote:
BedRob wrote:

I am in total despair with the Gooners. I said at the start of the season that it was bordering on negligence by Wenger and the board not to invest in defenders...alas what we all knew would happen has happened....every fucking year, we are banjaxed by injuries.......when will the cunts ever learn

Oh well, at least we have £150m cash reserves in the bank, reckon Wenger is holding out for the Natwest ceramic piggy bank collection, or a Midland Bank "Griffin Loyalty ashtray"

cunts

Good to know your starting to realise this.

The rest of planet earth has known for years.

The man has lost the plot.

I have been saying it for years myself, in the forlorn hope things will change.................

Homegrove wrote:
erik.b wrote:

Master carpenter

Wanna buy some screws and power tools?

he probably goes to Selco - Its where the trade go !!!

8 out of 10 mums is the place to go for pwopoah milf shenanigans.......................

Currently working my way through several South Essex postcodes................have cuckold will travel

Its been the making of me

I am in total despair with the Gooners. I said at the start of the season that it was bordering on negligence by Wenger and the board not to invest in defenders...alas what we all knew would happen has happened....every fucking year, we are banjaxed by injuries.......when will the cunts ever learn

Oh well, at least we have £150m cash reserves in the bank, reckon Wenger is holding out for the Natwest ceramic piggy bank collection, or a Midland Bank "Griffin Loyalty ashtray"

cunts

I'm a big hitter in the murky world of debt collection

EDIT - I also offer my 8.5 inch cock to Cuckold'ed wives most weekends

I live the life smalls wishes he had

nitron wrote:
BedRob wrote:
nitron wrote:

Mine's too big to fit in a single email, Rob.


BOOM!

A gif will suffice



http://24.media.tumblr.com/5990b82daf9ca03c0ea2973b76c2d7fc/tumblr_mi8gwux8b11s2gg27o1_400.gif

lol, nice

nitron wrote:

Mine's too big to fit in a single email, Rob.


BOOM!

A gif will suffice

Can somebody PM me when you all start getting your cocks out!!!