..Haha, comedy is about 5% what you say, 95% how you say it, or something like that. My question still stands however.

..overall it's a decent package, given all the tracks you acquire but as a mix it's just average Digweed fare. Some of his Transitions shows are much better.

..what is it with fellas going to New York with their Mum?

..Dubrovnik is an amazing spot. Food wise there's a huge Italian influence and there's plenty of good bars. Went to an amazing outdoor club on the rocks next to the old city, brilliant crowd and top tunes, can't remember the name.

Loads of good islands around that area too. Was at a wedding on Miljet, a stunning place for a sesh.

5

(124 replies, posted in General Bedrock Discussion)

Boring wrote:

That pot was made easier because

..there was absolutely nothing easy about that shot, hence the reason it was an unbelievable shot. Good day, sir.

Lol. I'll be hanging around the reception.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwNVgxMDA1/z/bhgAAOSwJb9WsUIt/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

fadass wrote:
Grant wrote:

If it is, it's only worth going if you're minging.

I'll let the missus know.

..see ya there, Fads

..haha, f**kin hell, Fadass. Not everyone is eating Kobe beef for lunch every day like yourself. I'm floating Aldi at the minute. Let a man dream ffs.

..isn't Sandals a front for a massive swingers operation?

..haha, it's no Abrekebabra, Fadass. I'll give you that.

smashdad wrote:

Just finished 'Captain Phillips'.

Tom Hanks tosses America off right into Somalia's face.

Yay, well done Tom.  Well done America.  Take that you fucking Somali scum.

Fucking hell...

2.4/10

..haha, watched this last night and wanted to see how the reviews on here went. Couldn't agree more. Gosh, the SEALs are so BADASS. Can just imagine the stench of jizz in the cinema when they "arrive" off the starboard bow. Fly from Virginia, jump out of a plane, assume command of an aircraft carrier, shoot a few Somalis pepped up on goofballs, job done, go home listening to Bruce Springsteen. I'd give it marks because I love the sea, but I won't.

..I haven't been but this looks very nice.

14

(135 replies, posted in General Bedrock Discussion)

smashdad wrote:

Just Googled a bit about old Bomber and found this - exactly as you describe it - Bomber's all over the lad and then BOOOOM - fucking hell...

..yeah mate. Showed his punching quality there, still switched on to throw something like that when he was up against the ropes, literally.

15

(3,375 replies, posted in General Bedrock Discussion)

Dermatron wrote:
liquitech1 wrote:

...Sarah Palin was looking well at the WH earlier. Defo both pipes. Many times.


I still stand by that. Not big cats obviously, they don't shut in your garden bed. Domestic cats do and they also kill everything that moves of wildlife.

..haha, apologies mate, I don't know how to respond.

liquitech1 wrote:

..it's a bit confusing at the minute as there's reports online that it was a botched robbery

..yeah scratch that, Amaq report claiming it was ISIS, they even named the "martyr".

..it's a bit confusing at the minute as there's reports online that it was a botched robbery

18

(124 replies, posted in General Bedrock Discussion)

..anyone see this? Unbelievable shot!

https://twitter.com/WorldSnooker1/statu … 5714079748

19

(135 replies, posted in General Bedrock Discussion)

..yeah, Kev, he was an unpredictable fighter with very heavy hands. By no means an all rounder but he could punch with the best of them. Graham was dominating him in that fight actually before he got sent to the moon. The referee even spoke with Jackson's corner when he was sitting between rounds 3 and 4 to see if he wanted to go on, it was that one sided.

fletcher wrote:
Henry Rindhoops wrote:

I don't mean to have a pop, btw. Because I think from your board bants you are a decent chap and I like reading your posts. I just don't understand why anyone would want to vote Tory if they genuinely care about the way the country is going .

So lets look at the options.

1.
Flat-cap-whippet-haunted tennis ball overlord who was jeered all the way through his commons speech yesterday and cheered by none of his MPs?

2.
That bloke who runs the lib dems (sorry, I cannot recall his name) although apparently he is a homophobic god botherer.

3.
That bloke who runs UKIP (sorry, I cannot recall his name) although apparently he is a homophobic racist.

4.
Green party - LOL

5.
Don't bother voting because we are all doomed anyway, lets move to Canada with Joey

...what about Dennis Skinner? haha

21

(3,375 replies, posted in General Bedrock Discussion)

...Sarah Palin was looking well at the WH earlier. Defo both pipes. Many times.

..so we found out who the Trump voters were, who are the Tory voters on here?

..the new Cafe Del Mar album. Excellente! cool

"The worst injuries were concerning two black guys, but their faces were turned white because of the acid”.

http://www.6am-group.com/12-people-suff … cid-attack