Topic: tune from DC-10 & Ibiza

class tune of the day from Circo Loco was 'Accelarator' with the lyrics 'accelerator........ chicks on speed' 

no copies are in plasticfantastic over here, but hopefully arriving soon, apparantly its on the DC-10 cd thats out at the moment.

spotted Bushwacka! at both DC-10's & the base bar. Tenaglia was also there with his video camera. Danny H's dive off the decks was quite amusing. Thanks Dan Harwood to speaking to me on the phone, standing behind the speaker probably wasn't the best idea.

Fatboy Slim was disappointing on Space Terrace & only marginally better at Pacha. Erik Morillo rammed out Pacha though I didn't enjoy it, however was playing the other room was excellent and was sad to leave at 7am   
<i></i>

Re: tune from DC-10 & Ibiza

<b><i>Quote:</i></b>  Pacha though I didn't enjoy it, however was playing the other room was excellent and was sad to leave at 7am 

Can tell youve been at DC-10 from above statement, spot the 'missing' bit...Thought it was in Space they couldnt hear you 'K' Darbs..lol
Life is something that gets in the way, just when your having fun!!<i></i>

Those who were dancing looked quite insane to those who could not hear the music!!

Space
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,thoroughly used up, burnt out and loudly proclaiming, Wooo Hoo, what a ride!!!

and london is grey and cloudy   

sounds like you're having a great one mate!  been looking for that tune since you called the other day... no joy yet... can't even find a fecking tracklist for the circo loco cd : -->:">

enjoy mate   
<i></i>

have just checked htfr, they have it as for release next friday. Mate, I'm about to buy the CD, will post the t/l tomorrow for ya

There was a female DJ who played the terrace @ space and @ DC-10's, she was excellent. As was Timo Maas. Danny Tengalia had a video camera with him, there will be a few monged peopled on that!.

<i></i>

be jo mills at a guess darbs
<i></i>

Tania Vulkano!?!?

I listened to that tune you're talking about today at Plastic over here in London with the weird vocals. It is called 'Accelerator' but i can't remember who its by.

<i></i>

QUASISTEREO featuring ACL: Accelerator (Anodyne)

Is this the track you are talking about? Its on Azuli's/Addictive's sublabel and its quite good I assume...

The dj you are talking about must be Tania Vulc(or k?)ano. I read about her in a last year's Muzik issue, she was in the saints section, so I guess thats a good thing...Girl Power tongue

PS She is good looking 2 (I think...!)
<i>Edited by: dspp at: 8/23/02 11:12:28 pm
</i>

Plastic Fantastic have got loads of copies of it in stock now.

Check "Addictions" also by Quasistereo which was DC10's tune of last summer. Quasistereo is Ricky Montenero and DC10 resident Cirillo.
<i></i>

Prog God

cheers guys.

normal nightmare flight back from ibiza, delayed over 2 hours, about 7 flights arrived at gatwick at same time, i have never seen so many people in the luggage carosaol area b4!! madness

the dc-10 cd has the jr duffer mix of addictions on it, can easily see the similarities between the two
<i></i>

I've got a copy of this and it ain't bad.

That Quasistereo track sounds very similar to something else that was released recently. Can't remember the name...

Steve, hope you had a good time. Is Paul in one piece?
<i></i>

Had a wicked time thanks Matt, am looking to go back for a long weekend to take in the Space & DC-10 closing party's.

<i></i>

Good to see you back in one piece Steve.

I think I'll be going out for the We Love Closing on the 22nd Sept.
<i></i>

Prog God

am looking for deals at the moment, how long where you going for Dan?.

I never found the tall guy in DC-10's, but that was most certainly for the best
<i></i>

nice to meet all the Brighton lot in Beefa! Sorry I disappeared but I got pretty ill from sunstroke in the latter half of the week

blimey! what a pularva leaving Ibiza was. Had to drive through floods yesterday morning to return the hire car - fortunately the owner took pity aon us and ferried us to the airport.

DC10 was the highlight - nothing else came close. Got sunstroke on Wednesday, got realy ill Thursday so clubbing activities were severely curtailed - hadf to miss Coxy at Space. bugger.

Met Brandon Block on the plane on the way back who reckons its the best season in years....... I dunno..........maybe it was just me but I thought most of the DJs I saw were shite, except Danny Howells, Tanya Vulcano, Jo Mills and Fabrizio at DC10. Timo Maas I didnt think was much cop - there was one good massively bassy tune he played which was quality, other than that his set was a load of disjointed old

Thinking about flying out Saturday and back tuesday. I've got a place to crash if needed.

Shame you never met the tall guy. He's possibly one of the coolest dudes on the Island.

Eddie, stop being so cynical you old git.   
<i></i>

Prog God

met a cool german girl @ DC-10's, Tamora from Heidleburg (speaks 4 languages   )

have just been checking out some photo's from Space.com, i can't believe I've lost the damn camera 

Eddie, i didn't make Cox @ Space either, i got a bit sunstroked too i think.
<i></i>

Dan: DId I sound that cynical? sorry, but that was the feeling I got this time.....I think its a bit stale in Ibiza atm with the obvious exception of DC10.

"met a cool german girl @ DC-10's, Tamora from Heidleburg (speaks 4 languages"

Tamara from Heidelberg! ha! I met her - she kept trying to rip people off by trying to sell paracetomol as pills and free passes to pin up for 10 euros. She also had some bullsh*t story about living next door to KM5 and not having a car and trying to borrow a "few euros" bla bla......to be honest, I'm not convinced she was German as her SPanish accent was a bit too perfect and she seemed to speak perfect Catalan as well.

Only in DC10...............   

"Eddie, i didn't make Cox @ Space either, i got a bit sunstroked too i think...."

Sorry to hear that Steve - but the sun certainly does have an effect if your'e not used to it. The fact that we were all hideously battered every night probably didnt help either   
<i>Edited by: eddiey1 at: 8/27/02 10:45:44 am
</i>

she waffled some rubbish to my mate Ed (Garnier) as well, I remember about the car, once I said I don't drive she kinda gave up. I think I confused her, because Heidleburg was where the Red Baron was going to send Blackadder & Baldrick (to teach young girls home economics) in Blackadder goes forth and I started sprouting one-liners   it made me laugh anyway

who was that aussie bloke you were speaking too??

(memories are starting to come back, I hope none have them are going to be bad   )

do you remember the state of the khazi's??   pretty shitty
<i></i>

Ha Ha. I thing this was the 1st year that I didnt met her.

I think she was also in the first issue of DJ in Ibiza this year.
<i></i>

Prog God

is she good looking??...................?
<i></i>

Attractive in a sultry, mediterrian way. Other than a dirty great big mole under her nose. (If we're talkin about the same chick)
<i></i>

Prog God

"who was that aussie bloke you were speaking too??"

He was another chancer who is one of the many who live by their wits on Ibiza. He was in a hideous state and was basically talking complete gobshite but also trying to get me to go and drink at some bar in Ibiza Town ands bring loads of mates bla bla usual random nonsense. He also pretended that he'd never met "Tamara" from Heidelberg and it became pretty obvious that they were part of a team working the joint by preying on battered tourists in DC10. He tried it on a bit and I threatened to throttle him if he tried to rip me off so he then changed his tune and just started being normal.

Dan: ya it was the same bird - she is gorgeous but as bent as a nine bob note. But their pathetic attempts at swindling people were pretty lame to be honest - if they were pros they would have had more convincing scams
<i></i>

Steve:he state of the khazis - oh my god they were absolutely filthy - someone was obviously enjoying sh

perhaps their scam was to sell toilet roll, though in those khazi's you'd be better off crapping in your hand and throwing it at a bouncer, it'd be healthier for you.

i think most people ended going in the ladies
<i></i>

"perhaps their scam was to sell toilet roll, though in those khazi's you'd be better off crapping in your hand and throwing it at a bouncer, it'd be healthier for you."

I want to go back to DC10 before the season's end.....

<i></i>