Topic: Ajos1 Has Arrived

Ajos1 Has Arrived

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

Re: Ajos1 Has Arrived

Hello Ajos1 how are you?.

The rich get richer while the poor get poorer but who's making music for the people.

I am okay... but stressed after a quiet weekend.

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

I thought you were going to Space this weekend,i was going to tell you that no cameras were allowed into space but could not get on the internet.
Had mine taken off me on the door and then lost it on the way back to the hotel. :cry:

The rich get richer while the poor get poorer but who's making music for the people.

AJOS!!!
How are you hunni.cant remember last time I saw you...Hope all the trips went well ????  wink

Those who were dancing looked quite insane to those who could not hear the music!!

Space
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,thoroughly used up, burnt out and loudly proclaiming, Wooo Hoo, what a ride!!!