Topic: Bedrock 3rd October

Ive never actually been to bedrock. Im planning on going on the 3rd of october with a few mates.

just wondering what the queues are like, especially as this is a special event i think.

also........how do i get hold of tickets?

and, any news on who the special guest is gonna be?

Re: Bedrock 3rd October

Still no news on the special guest, but people like Paolo and Jonathan are pretty special I reckon.

Ques will be pretty big I reckon, but will be fine as long as you turn up early. Best thing to do is go for a drink nearby and watch the que form over a pint.

Should be a good'un  wink

Shake your shammy like a bitch on heat!

Ist not Sasha so Q wont be that bad - I'd get there by 9/9.30 just to be on safe side...........No tickets are on pre-sale

Rrrraaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Cant wait its been FAR TOO BLOODY long !!  :evil:

Wonders if this works, whilst fiddling n playing!

Those who were dancing looked quite insane to those who could not hear the music!!

Space
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,thoroughly used up, burnt out and loudly proclaiming, Wooo Hoo, what a ride!!!

Special Guest could be:

Howells
Tenaglia
Lawless

Any other suggestions?

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Jimmy Van M or Hernan Or saeed etc, or is this just wishful thinking on a Frogs part...Hiya Benson ready for some mayhem wink

Those who were dancing looked quite insane to those who could not hear the music!!

Space
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,thoroughly used up, burnt out and loudly proclaiming, Wooo Hoo, what a ride!!!

Mayhem, moi?
My dear I fear,
You have got me confused

I am going to get very twisted i think  :shock: . Just hope it doesn't get too crowded cos I don't like that!

Loop Music Mix Show

Sure I do ... roll   roll

Space

Howells is in Houston on the Friday... so unlikely.

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

Has to be Lawless or Tenaglia. Who else is very special apart from no show, fill the place to overflow, Coe?

Loop Music Mix Show

My money's on Steve Lawler.

Deep Dish or Laurent Garnier could be outsiders.

on

Chris Goldfinger

feck me that was a super skunk spliff i had last night !

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

... the special guest in Jonathan Lisle and the place to be will be the Dakota Bar.

Satoshi Tomiie

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

Don't know what you lot are on about!!!! With all the 'media attention' recently, it can only be........

TonyBlackburn!!!!! Yeah baby!!!! lol  lol  lol

Whatever, it's sure to be a good un, and a fine choice for First Bedrock Ever inc.

See ya there,

Rob big_smile

p.s. I'm hoping Tenaglia....oh...my...god!

Its gonna rock! You have picked a good one for your first time!

Enjoy

lol