Topic: The Ibiza Health and Safety Crew Are Back

Rod Growing, Worms, Mad Dog Murdoch and The Paranoid Kid are back in town.

So come on, Little Bazza, lets hear about the Spaghetti Western

:twisted:  :shock:  big_smile  8)  :?  at the same time?

Re: The Ibiza Health and Safety Crew Are Back

Feck me I love that Island and am in deep depression at the moment as I've only just got back in to work.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

There were two casualties - Mad Dog Murdoch crashed a scooter and has been to Guys hospital this morning, nothing broken, but swollen arm like a balloon.

Walking home from San Antonio to Ibiza Town (it took about 4 hours, but didn't care cos I was as high as kite and loved stopping to stare a t the stars), myself and my good friend Lincoln climbed to the top of a hill to sit and have a chat. When we moved on I tragically well down a 20 foot ditch, face down in the mud - quality. Lots of cuts on my back and hands.

Met some great people - good to see Pat Goodhall, Neil Stuckey, Andy Stuckey and the rest of his crew - thanks for a really enjoyable time at Pacha. Neil, sorry for chatting absolute nonsense to you for the duration.

Space was superb - Sasha was okay, but Hernan Cattaneo rocked the place. Mad Dog Murdoch somehow aquired a purple bikini and wore it the whole night. We were at the airport and about 20 people must have come up to him and said 'weren't you the bloke in Space wearing the bikini'. Funny sh!t.

Anyway, as and when I remember things I'll let you all know.

If anyone wants to know a good drink to get you right off ya nut, then try Yeigermeister !

Peace.
Bazza
big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

When in doubt, 'ave a Stella !

I can so see him  in a purple bikini!!!

:laugh

'Lets have a game of basketball....without a ball and without the baskets....'

It was so funny.

How u been ? I feel terribly down at this precise moment. Can't wait to see Natalie for lots of loving. Cuddling and stuff only though, cos I've just had an operation this morning on the left side of my scrotum ! Nice !

Oh no, Baz. Thats harsh mate.

Well I'm having an op next wednesday so will know next week how u feel!

Will be seeing you at Bedrock hopefully, have just been to Crete for 2 weeks and have been taking some time out.

See u soon babe, say hi to Natalie for me.

big_smile

xx

So you had a quiet one then !!

lol  :!:

A quiet one in Crete ??

No no I needed to join the AA when I got back.  roll

Ahh - sorry Branston - I meant Bazza!

As if I'd ask you that question? !!!

Here's looking at you kid !!  :shock: I love this little emoguy !

An easy mistakah to makeah!!

Captain Bertorelli.

xx

The little dude next to my name is gurning about as much as Edwards was in Ibiza. I have a video of him on a bungee rocket and you will laugh your arse off. I might get it transferred in to .avi format and post in on here.

yes you did Baz don't worry mate i took no notice thanks for a good night it will be talked about for years to come.
p.s do you still want to sign my ticket,and sign me out.
I still don't have a clue what the fvck you were talking about.And were your mind was that night :idea:
                                     Good luck to ya mate and good luck with the op next week.  tongue

The rich get richer while the poor get poorer but who's making music for the people.

p.s do you still want to sign my ticket,and sign me out.
I still don't have a clue what the fvck you were talking about.And were your mind was that night.
[/quote]

Genius.

I really don't know what I was talking about. At the time I thought everything made sense, but as soon as the words left my mouth I had to apologise to Neil.

Neil - the op was today. All okay.