Topic: Luke Fair - White Island Heat

When is this track due for release?

I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem...

Re: Luke Fair - White Island Heat

It is out now on Bedrock balck.

The name ws changed from "White Island Heat" to "Let you know", with a lovley Reggae House bit called "Kritical" on the flip.

after the silence, that which expresses the inexpressable is music.

cheers for the info

we don't get much of it down here in Oz

umm actually I listened to that "Let You Know" track and it sounds nothing like White Island Heat thats on many of Digweed's sets... for starters White Island Heat doesn't have any vocals, whereas Let You Know does... so next question is what has happened to White lsland Heat?

Werd! What the f*ck happened to "Nice One Brother" as well. Heard it was coming out last year...  :?: Luke Fair is wicked, I don't usually get the techier stuff, but he has such a cool-ass tech-tribal house flava! big_smile

there must be some mistake i didnt mean to let them take away my soul am i too old is it too late

ahhh, ok sorry, got my shit backward.

White island heat probably will not come out.

Nice one Brother was re-named to Let you know, and is out on black.

Hard to keep track of all the name changes, sorry wink

after the silence, that which expresses the inexpressable is music.

No dramas! I'm sure we'll hear some more Luke Fair shiznit soon anyway!

there must be some mistake i didnt mean to let them take away my soul am i too old is it too late

luke releases stuff on a few other labels. saw and yoshi, also check out chug records

he did a great remix on inversus this past year -- track was lorient's "salvation". i'd definitely recommend that. also a remix soon to be out on fade. i can't remember what track it is though, as i didn't pick it up. digger dropped luke's new single here in toronto a couple of weeks ago: it totally went off from what one of luke's good friends was saying...
so keep your eyes out for that in a few months.

[img]http://64.246.24.64/images/smilies/slayer.gif[/img]