Topic: For the attention of Shealan

Dear Jim,
Ive been posting on this site for too long.  If I had only one request it would be this:  Please can you fix it for my posting status to be changed from "Bedrock Virgin" to "FACKIN' CANT"

thanks in advance

The 'Odgefather

Re: For the attention of Shealan

Hodge, you coming Westside for a couple of reassuringlys with Steve?
Meating Bazza and Martin at Sony, getting drunk in the orrofice now...
Up for some?

You lot are obsessed!

Shake your shammy like a bitch on heat!

Shealan - was messing mate - it was actually a piss take out of some other cants for posting about it earlier.

Hadders - just chatted with steve a bit - im meeting some of my uni mates at 6ish for a beers sesh.  gunna try and get out of this zoo as early as possible - ears peeled for a phone call from me.........we're drinking just off Hanover Square i think (P+P or slug and lettuce i think)

email me at work mush smile

Hodge, check out this mix. Couple of gems in there I know you will appreciate it! mms://213.130.59.57/system/seenoevilhearnoevil.wma

is that the same one that was on the other day with loads of hip hop and stuff on it?? i checked it out very briefly, sounded quite cool mate - some well old skool hip hop classics on there - nice little nod to AIM as well.....:)  great producer..........whats his new album like you heard it?? ive only heard one tune of it.

New album is, well, I am speechless. Funky in all the right places, and chilled in all the rest. Shall I bung you a copy at the 4th Birthday?