Topic: Airdrawndagger serial number help

Does anyone have a copy of Sasha's new album airdrawndagger handy? I need a serial number to login to the djsasha.com site....

"if you own a copy of airdrawndagger it will have included an inlay containing a unique serial number. enter the code below to register and gain access to exclusive members content."

Thanks,

Chris
<i></i>

Re: Airdrawndagger serial number help

The serial numbers are unique. If someone gave you theirs it wouldn't let them enjoy the extras on the website themselves.

Buy the album, and you will be rewarded with the extras!

<b>gecko</b>

www.phatplastic.com

<i></i>

Shake your shammy like a bitch on heat!

What if you buy the vinyl, will you still get access? I'm waiting for satellite to bring me mine
<i></i>

If you can't find the code you need to find something beginning with LC followed be 4 digits I think.

Not sure where mines was, but it does work.
<i></i>

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

Yes it comes with the vinyl version. Anyone after a serial number should buy their own copy...   
<i></i>

I've got a spare card kicking around somewhere since there were two with my vinyl   Tom's right though, you should really go buy your own, but if I find the extra ID number you can have it
<i></i>

[img]http://www.geocities.com/snake0074/snk/duck-breakdance.gif[/img]

the name "tonic wine" does not imply health giving or medicinal properties

So this is how they're trying to keep us buying British? My first original from CD-Wow didn't have a code. My mate can have that for his birthday then and I'll pick up another one   
<i></i>

I've got a serial number somewhere although I think I threw it in the bin, along with the album.
<i></i>

Hadders are you trying to tell us something? I didn't get it.
<i></i>

You didn't get the album?

I know you did (physically). 

I didn't get the album, period.

<i></i>

wheres the serial printed on the cd?

i take it its inside?

otherwise any mug could go into hmv and nab your number 

i on the other hand still havent bought myself a copy... shame on me.  just got paid today.  buying the cd and vinyl in next couple of days 

along with lots of other @#%$ hopefully

Mc
<i></i>

I am told its on a little card insert, which I imagine the record shop keeps behind the counter until they pack up the cd and hand it to you.

<b>gecko</b>

www.phatplastic.com

<i></i>

Shake your shammy like a bitch on heat!

I never got a serial number (ordered from Amazon) eith my Vinyl version. Used my LC no. instead
Simon Preston -

www.simonpreston33.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk<i></i>

I got a card inside the CD, with an EXCLUSIVE number (which I didn't buy I hasten to add).
<i></i>

I got vinyl in the mail today from satellite, no card insert no, cant find no lc number anywhere
<i></i>

Its on the back, above the barcode - next to where it says "Distributed by BMG" then LCXXXXX
Simon Preston -

www.simonpreston33.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk<i></i>