Topic: Coded closing party this Sunday

This Sunday see's the final installment of Coded. Helping the resident Martin wave farewell to yet another summer will be

Dan Harwood

Pat Goodall

&

Rob Duffy

I'd like to thank everyone who has helped support Coded over the summer & hope that you can all make it one final time   stories will be told, drinks will flow, tunes will be mixed & a good time will be had by all   
<i></i>

Re: Coded closing party this Sunday

Would love to have been able to make it Steve but will be in Canada at a mate's wedding.

Hope it goes well on Sunday and congratulations on what has been a wicked series of Sunday afternoon sessions with some top DJs and tuneage.

I hope you go out on a high ............

a l t e r - n a t i v e   l o g i c                                                                                                                                    kevin 'smashdad' sullivan<i></i>

thanks Kev, enjoy Canada. A lot of valuable lessons have been learnt over the summer, 1st & formost never let it be your own house that gets used for afterpartys   
<i></i>

for this sunday

for Steve's after party den of inequity.

What was the record number of people you had in your living room?
<i></i>

Prog God

i had 17 in the sunday after yourself & louthy played, did pack in around 30+ throughout the entire house after Fatboy on the beach though I did cheat and remove the coffee table.

17 may not sound many but when you include a 54cm T.V, stereo, decks & mixer, two person futon, sofa bed, two armchairs & an exceedingly large coffe table it starts to get a bit cramped 

all in all it adds up to me having another issue with Mr einstein and his special theory of relativity, E=MC2??? not in DC-10's it doesn't!!! 
<i></i>

Does this mean that Rob Duffy may come back and play for us in London!!!

Been a long time now...
---

Ajos1 The Desperate Retired OAP<i>Edited by: ajos1

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

Ajos - keep 'em peeled mate 

Hope all can make it down this weekend, Steve has put in a lot of effort not to mention expense to make coded happen every week, and it would be great to see it go out with a bang 

Big thanks to everyone who has come down at various times throughout the summer 

"Never trust a man who, when alone in a room, doesnt try on a tea cosy"<i></i>

AUDIO DELUXE EVERY 3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
NEXT: July 18th LUIS PARIS (Paris & Healey / Plastic Fantastic) NIGEL MARCUSSEN
www.audiodeluxe.net

Hadders, are you making it down???
<i></i>

I'd really like to Steve but I'm going out Saturday night and then I might actually go on to Fabric (for the first time, can you believe it?!)

If that happens no way will I be in a fit state for Sunday afternoon shenanigans.

Know what I'm saying?   
<i></i>

well done to steve for organising many sunday aftrenoon shenanigans and foolish behaviour in his flat, expecially after fatboy slim. Even my dad liked it when he came down to coded! Would love to make it, but will be revising (amongst other things) furiously for my last exam on tuesday. See you all next week for some proper partying   
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Matt @ Fabric?? shocker, if i thought my body and bank balance could handle I would go myself to see that!!

Benson, see you Sunday afternoon around 2ish mate   revising pah! I never revised and look what happened to me!!   
<i></i>

Hope to make it down to Coded on Sunday. I suppose I should turn up to at least one!
<i></i>

Come on now Steve, you have to have the final after party at yours too, cant break with tradition now! I am sure your lovely neighbours wont mind!   
<i></i>

have been out drinking tonight with my neighbour, and I can assure you they will mind.

anyway, afterpartys are a "no homerS" party & we already have a homer. There's even a sign on the door

<i></i>

<i></i>

Sorry I can't make this - hope it goes well guys   

@ "No homerS" - Simpsons, sheer genius   
<i></i>

Come on folks get yerself down there, its gonna be a right old giggle. Free to get in, cheap drinks, and the worlds biggest burgers just down the road 

You know you want to... Pat is gonna play some Wham, Nayefs gonna sing and Dan Harwood is bigger than Sasha.

What more could you want from a fun Sunday afternoon... 

www.audiodeluxe.net

Ok then - only for burgers & beer though   Should be good afternoon
<i></i>

will probably pop down for this, but only if pat promises to play "club tropicana".

<i></i>

i'm coming, but i'm going to get a burger when nayef sings
<i></i>

shall I 'book' Jonno to be there in his deely boppers?
<i></i>

Goodall's not allowed to play Club Tropicana without me present.

Fun and sunshine, there's eeeenough for everyone...
<i></i>

which means you have to show up then Hadders, theres a bottle of Bolly up for grabs
<i></i>

I think Pat should play it AND wear either the speedos or the pilot uniform from the video... 

www.audiodeluxe.net

I'm not wearing the Pilot Uniform if Khan is gonna be there 

I do however, always wear red tanga briefs   
<i></i>

One bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make