Topic: Tunes you used to absolutely hate, then all of a sudden....

....you hear it out in a club and it sounds amazing!

16b - Driving to Heaven

Another DC10 moment I'm afraid. Sorry, I'll get me coat.

Prog God

Re: Tunes you used to absolutely hate, then all of a sudden....

Used to have this with a lot of records.
Used to play a lot of shit in the past, this also because my bro produces a lot of cheezy music. I guess you know Ian van Dahl, Absolom and DeeDee.
About two years ago i went my own way and started to play this wonderfull quality music called progressive...
We're gonna start a label in Miami in the beginning from next year, so everything looks good. This music in finally also gettin' more appriciated in Belgium, so we'll see what future brings...

Worst still is when you are completely pizzed out of your head and you somehow find yourself singing complete crap... (eg S Club 7, Angelic)

And yes - it has happened to me, yes - I`m ashamed of it and yes - It`ll probably happen again. (Even though the tracks are crap - the alcohol tells me otherwise)

Britney Spears - Slave.

By chance i found a copy of the Miguel Migs remix in my local record shop... picked it up for a laugh, and actually found myself buying it later.

"A quart of ale is a dish for a king" - William Shakespeare

Britney??????? :roll

:laugh Defienty do not play it in the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock!!"

Spice Girls... I hate myself!! :cry:

If I had a dollar for every time someone said, "If I had a nickel for every time someone said..." well, I guess I'd talk in
cliches a lot more.

Delerium - Silence. That Tiesto mix.

Although I did like it at first, then hated it... then hated it even more.... but then somehow it always brings back some good memories  :oops:  :?

My little sista has started buying cheesy trance... which is in part a godsend cos its miles ahead of the garage (ahem) which she used to buy. buy now I get to hear Dee Dee, Lasgo, Scooter and Ian of the Van Dahls instead of the Dreeeeem Teeeeem.....

:laugh Defienty do not play it in the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've not yet packed my bag for my world tour.... but on your recommendation, i'll make sure to leave it behind wink

"A quart of ale is a dish for a king" - William Shakespeare

Elton John - Candle in the Wind. I used to hate it until my Diana died :nerd