Topic: Sander Kleinenberg

big_smile  big_smile  He certainly brightened up Lottie's show this evening!!! There is a full one hour mix available at radio 1 online....

...he played Emerald, a new Junkie XL track and the Sasha / Junkie XL one as well... very nice selection!!!

Re: Sander Kleinenberg

Bugger, missed it!! Anyone gotta recording of it?

Is it a full 1 hour mix from Sander?????

If so.........can you please post the link? I cant find it on radio 1's website. If it was the full mix, and if anyones got - please let me know!

Thanks

Yea, post it please.

now if we could just get him to come to NC...my life will be complete.  big_smile

love never fails.
[img]http://i.xanga.com/MadEnchantress/Picture%2019.jpg[/img]

I taped the 1/2 hour mix they broadcasted.... you should be able to hear that on the R1 website anyway....

Lottie says at the end of the show about the 1 hour mix, it should be accessible from the website soon.. maybe its on from today??

grrr, hate bloody webcasts... crappy quality  :evil:

Glad to see you got yer name right on this site 'eh Fletch wink *Tee Hee*

Those who were dancing looked quite insane to those who could not hear the music!!

Space
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,thoroughly used up, burnt out and loudly proclaiming, Wooo Hoo, what a ride!!!