Re: MY NEW MIX----------who wants one????????

Alright Andy, good to see you're alive an well mate.

Hey Dutchy, all is good and yeah, alive...

How's you? i'll always remember you getting me those tickets for bedrock after a a dick-head friend of a friend let me down with the tickets.

andyhunter wrote:

Wow indeed, (Thanks to Matt for messaging me regarding this).
Been a while since I have been on this board (Can't remember my login detail , think my account may be deleted).
Anyway thanks for the interest, I still live in cambridge, don't get to clubs as often as I want but, still enjoy the music.
Don't have any of my old mixes anymore due to changing (broken) computers down the years. If anyone one has any of my old mixes i'd like to listen to some. hell, I might even do a new mix if there is any interest.
As for Dadam I don't know what happened to him, just disappeared. BTW I was the scottish guy incase of confusion.

Okay, this isn't a lonely hearts forum, you know?

Presto wrote:
andyhunter wrote:

Wow indeed, (Thanks to Matt for messaging me regarding this).
Been a while since I have been on this board (Can't remember my login detail , think my account may be deleted).
Anyway thanks for the interest, I still live in cambridge, don't get to clubs as often as I want but, still enjoy the music.
Don't have any of my old mixes anymore due to changing (broken) computers down the years. If anyone one has any of my old mixes i'd like to listen to some. hell, I might even do a new mix if there is any interest.
As for Dadam I don't know what happened to him, just disappeared. BTW I was the scottish guy incase of confusion.

Okay, this isn't a lonely hearts forum, you know?

ok, so I went off on one!!!!!
(Un)Luckily enough i'm not looking si, it's all about the dwarf stalking now.

andyhunter wrote:

Hey Dutchy, all is good and yeah, alive...

How's you? i'll always remember you getting me those tickets for bedrock after a a dick-head friend of a friend let me down with the tickets.

Haha the Bedrock Heaven days. All good chief. Still living the dream and about to start the weekly house clean. Fml

Think Dadam got married and is working in the city, last i heard anyway

Matt should remember snitches get stitches.

Big Fella wrote:

Matt should remember snitches get stitches.

I didnt think it was any big secret, its not like hes in hiding for tax fraud

Nice to hear you're alive and well Andy.  I recall enjoying a lot of your mixes back in the GU days.