Topic: Bedrock EM - Enjoy it all over again!!

Recording it if you miss it smile anyone who wants a copy just email.

JD: "The Bedrock crowd are probably the best" aww, aint that nice?  smile

Re: Bedrock EM - Enjoy it all over again!!

It's Diggers. Had to stay up and make sure I caught the start at least, but will crash with my Walkman radio on  :shock:

I`ll be staying up til 4 when its finished - which is good anyway, I`m full of energy after getting home early tonite (half one to approximate) All in all, a pretty good end to a slightly dull week off.

Just better make sure I don`t crash my computer while recording then it will be  :evil:  :evil

Hi Simon,

I'd love a copy, actually. My computer is alternating telling me I lack the bandwidth, and letting me hear on the lowest setting, which is piss poor, indeed. My email is thirtyips@hotmail.com but you probably shouldn't send any large emails there, since I'm right at the limit.

Awww... it makes me miss the full Heaven Bedrock experience tho.... My favourite Bedrocks were always the 4hour set ones.

Matthew

once again digweed blows my mind away with super mixin amasing tunes
i just cant Wait till digweed at the arches for colours who is all goin

Goodnight all!  big_smile Big problem is I`m not even remotely tired sad bugger! However, now I know what I missed on Thursday - least I slightly made up for it eh??

Anyone who wants a copy email me at the usual address (can manage about 25 copies anymore and I`m gonna have to charge a quid for post and packing)

simon mate u goin to colours hows ure night mate sittin here with carryout totaly njoying it night this mr digweed

No I`m not going to colours, as for the rest, I have no idea what you`re saying  big_smile I suggest sleep. Sleep is good, I am going to try and sleep now, b4 it starts getting light again.

lol i am sayin digweed should be givin a knighthood from the queen cause he is a genius  lol

Simon- check your private messages.  Hotmail can't hold big files.
I think aim is the way to go.  Let me know. 

I agree with giving Digweed knighthood.

simon i would love a copy mate

demi@deepersubstance.com

Nethlyn, I've got it on MD if you want it.

If you liked the Bedrock London/EM mix, then you should have gone to Bedrock Brighton where Diggers played an even better set  big_smile

Has anyone else noticed to return of totally obscene basslines in Diggers sets lately.  8)

"Has anyone else noticed to return of totally obscene basslines in Diggers sets lately?"

Errrr... no.
Didn't realise they'd gone away actually.
Did he pack them in a suitcase and send them off to Mexhi-co?

Simon, can't work out what your email address is. I would love a copy of the essential mix, though I'm not sure if I'm worthy given that I totally forgot it was on! can you email me at tom_duncan66@hotmail.com. Cheers buddy.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk