Re: Getting Dirty up in Birmingham

http://www.faceparty.com/public/186/images/kayolie_1145566.jpg

Thats a nice pussy you got there Rosie!!

(It had to be done! big_smile )

crude simon, very crude.  we'll definately have to arrange a meet next month though.

the hammer thing is for real.  in fact.. (here they come...) so were simply red, gloria estefan, the beautiful south, and whitney houston.

i can also add into that list luther vandross, but i still rate his early stuff so i'm quite proud of that one.

i might add.... this was a very long time ago.

enjoy ripping me to pieces now!

if things seem shorter than they are, finish counting all the stars.  feel the years washed down again, another pay cheque to cash in.  pray the lord of flesh and bone, leaves you some to call your own, as we slowly feel our way, through another, shapeless day.... BOSH!

Yeah, definitley have to meet up. Get really drunk and I can find out even more!! :laugh :laugh

Can`t beleive you admitted to all that! smile That said, I do like Whitney Houstons Bodyguard (the name has just escpaed me - don`t you just hate it when that happens?) track.

How old are you anyway?? I`m only a youngun - 18 - so haven`t got too much memory on the old days. I was brought up on T`Pau and Madonna stuff, then on Shamen, KLF and the like...

the track is called "i will always love you" and your a woman for admitting to liking it.  i never wanna speak to you again.

i'm 25, and in reference ur shaman-love, i met mr c in pacha ibiza this year.

if things seem shorter than they are, finish counting all the stars.  feel the years washed down again, another pay cheque to cash in.  pray the lord of flesh and bone, leaves you some to call your own, as we slowly feel our way, through another, shapeless day.... BOSH!

Thanks Simon! Easy pickings though...

Now that it's been posted for all to see does that mean I can be elevated from title 'bedrock virgin'?

Whitney Housten's 'I will always love you' rates right up there with Gazza'a 'Fog on the tyne' timless classic... and yes, I have both! Just don't get me started on the Shamen's lyrics or I'll never get off this damn computer to get some very needed sleep.

all three of us have now completely humiliated ourselves on this board now.  good work.

and i didn't have to mention tina turner once!

I no longer care.... have finally got hold of Renaissance I so nothing could wipe the smile off my face!!  big_smile

OH NICE STYLE!

quanta costa?

i got it off my mate for another mate ages ago for about

lets just say twice what you paid for it and then some....

but worth every penny just for the memories it brings back.

haven't smiled this much since... 'afro-melt' on friday @ the beach, well it has been an exceptionally good weekend.

Hmmm and to think I downloaded it via WinMX and paid fvck all. That said, wouldn`t mind a hard copy. Worth more - more sentimental value as well

got it on tape for

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.