Topic: Ibiza update

cow on motorbike!!

only in Spain would they let a bovine hire a bike.....
<i></i>

Re: Ibiza update

Don't they Heffer learn?
<i></i>

hopefully under the influence as well I hope   
<i></i>

i think he IS the influence!!

Blame Canada & Pickles
<i></i>

Oh dear..........wonder if he'll sleep at all   
<i></i>

on the plane home probably   
<i></i>

Thats not fair..............   
<i></i>

'Lets have a game of basketball....without a ball and without the baskets....'

Wait a minute. I can personally testify that Canada does not participate in bipedular training of bovines.

Blame it on the rain.

Ha! Milli Vanilli reference on Bedrock. Oh yeah.
<i></i>

thats life......

sing it   
<i></i>

1. thrown out of space for being too munted 

2. abandoned at DC10 for being too drunk (blame the barmaid)   

3. going it alone because i can at least trust myself..... 

message to darbs if you read this..... NOTE NUMBER TWO.

drunk as a skunk - not under the influence as you thought. 

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

1. thrown out of space for being too munted

Congratulations boys, I think that's a record.
<i></i>

Filth for girls over 17, if you don't know...

Rated 'Space' as the best club to pull in in all of Ibiza the other month.  Quality.
<i></i>

So, what do you wanna do?

Tania, have you ever read Take-a-Breaks 'Fate and Fortune' magazine? My missus and I were in it not too long ago.
<i></i>

Sorry :S
<i></i>

:-(

No-one reads it :-(
<i></i>

Cheer up 

Tooo commercial = annoying anyways...
<i></i>

I saw it in the doctors surgery the other day.

No one was reading it.
<i></i>

Did you get a cream for that rash on your danglies?
<i></i>

Dunc - your on about a mag when Plebs managed to get thrown out of Space   Not good mate 

Nice one Pleb - Stalking Diggers at amnesia tonight is it   
<i></i>

<b><i>Quote:</i></b> thrown out of space for being too munted

pleb, you sir are a legend in your own time.  not many can claim that...

keep up the good work son   
<i></i>

always make sure your fellow clubber is safe and sound. i would NEVER EVER abandon anyone ESPECIALLY if they were worse for wear. What a shame that rule doesn

I aim to misbehave.

Nice mate

You done every night so far??
<i></i>

nah, too knackered thursday night (4.30am start from Brighton) and went to the villa friday to get wasted (which i now deeply regret as i missed Tenaglia).

Sunday space terrace from 13:00 and got thrown out at about 6pm(ish)

Monday Circo Loco till 8pm where genourious tipping of the bar maid led to copious amounts of a free liquorice type shot (i think 10 of them to be exact) that pushed me completely over the edge 

nothing done sunday night or monday night due to having to find my way back to the villa in a completely wasted state alone.

motor biked round the whole island during the unmunted daytime looking for all the nudey beaches and kind hearted italians.

now i've got enough keys to last me and i'm progressively searching for those key holes 

peace, respect, love and monkeys 

PLeb.

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

Sounds good matey - Gutted you missed DT but wont miss him in NYC 

Have fun tonight & that battered in 5 hours at Space is trluy the work of a living legend 

Enjoy & await next batch of random texts   
<i></i>

got to the club at 12.30am (12am start) and oh my gawd - what a club 

The place is just stunning and i think much more beautiful than space and the sound system is the best i've heard to date, both being loud and crystal clear.

Hernan was just superb and after only the second time of seeing (first at brighton bedrock) he's becoming a firm favourite of mine. Immediately had me dancing with his unique sound and i can see why he's one of Digweeds favourite dj's at the moment.

So Digweed. This is the one night I intended NEVER to miss. I've travelled to America to see the great man and now to Ibiza but unfortuantely, it was not to be     AN announcement was made to say that John was ill and still in London but that he'd asked a friend of his to step in for him.

Up steps the guest dj - immediately the place starts to pulsate to the sound of Sasha's 'Cloud Cuckoo' and i'm shocked to hear this choon played out.

But its not Sasha!

But who would be whacky enough to drop this choon as an opener and not 'Boiler room' or 'Wavy Gravy'?

out come the lights 

up pops the cap 

and its only bloody Danny Tenaglia init!   

Yay, i missed him Friday but the gods have conspired that i shall see the great man after all. Now i'll be the first to admit that i wasn't overly impressed with DT at Gatecrasher as i thought he was a bit too 'random' for my liking - but tonight - oh my gawd!!!! His set was driving pounding filth to the highest order. He played for 4.5hrs and not once did he lose me. Loads of stuff that i'd never heard before, some stuff i had (depeche mode, narcotic thrust etc etc) and some stuff that was just mashed up weird sh!t (gary numan 'Cars' music with a vocal over from another choon whose name escapes me know) and others.

To top it all, the man climbed down from the dj booth (no mean feet in itself) to join the crowd to dance to his own last choon (so addicted) to the complete delight and amazement of everybody in the room.

what a star 

right, i'm off to bed now as its 9am here in sunny ibiza and i'm knackered from dancing non stop all night.

GET WELL SOON JOHN and i'll see you at the next bedrock 

Danny, i'll see you in New York with Jenny, Andy and Tom   

night all.

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.