Re: Ibiza update

I couldn't think of a better way to rectify such a disappointing scenario. For me, Danny would be the second best thing. 

I'll be at that Renaissance closing party this Sept 10 and John is headlining. Coincidentally, I celebrated the Renaissance closer three years ago with Digweed playing at Pacha.

<i></i>

Wicked one pleb.........Sounds like you had a blast mate   & good news that you got to see DT 

Indeed roll on NYC & much longer set of madness   
<i></i>

Amnesia is indeed stunning. Amazing sound system and a smoke machine installed together with a jet engine so it fills the entire club in 3 or 4 seconds - amazing!

I really want to go back. Def. next year. Andrew? Matthew? Pattos?

Got a text from Paul last night at 11.30pm from Amnesia. Cheers mate. Keep em coming and I'll text you later today   
<i></i>

last one was 2.30 that I got - no typos either so was well impressed 

Dunno Dunc - given choice of another tour of States or Ibiza....think I'd choose US again.....we'll see but deffo be having 2 weeks skiing so limits holiday time
<i></i>

Just a long weekend is what I'm thinking. Plenty of time to sort....
<i></i>

Now that I will do.......Stil bit gutted not joining Lee G & them on Sept 14th for w/end this year.

Oh well sure NYC will make up for it
<i></i>

Got to love Pleb - text at 2:38 this morning to tell me Tenaglia was playing... Kinda wish I was there now   
<i></i>

Yeah bet you were mate.......Oh well sure seeing him at ARC will make up for it   
<i></i>

Best thing about Amnesia is the ice jets!!!!   
<i></i>

'Lets have a game of basketball....without a ball and without the baskets....'

Oh yeah   
<i></i>

Pickles, thats what I was talking about. How good are those?
<i></i>

Got to agree with you Hernan has moved to the top of my list of favorite DJ's after he played probably the best set I've heard at El Divino this summer.

Anyone off to Creamfields this weekend?
<i></i>

Quality Paul - sounds like you're having the time of your life - nice one 

Cheers also for the text - how many did you send ?   why werent you dancing ?? 

"Never trust a man who, when alone in a room, doesnt try on a tea cosy"<i></i>

AUDIO DELUXE EVERY 3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
NEXT: July 18th LUIS PARIS (Paris & Healey / Plastic Fantastic) NIGEL MARCUSSEN
www.audiodeluxe.net

Yeah, cheers for the text.

Lovely to wake up to 'Rennaissance baby! Sound system in Amnesia is the fvcking bomb. 4 hours of Digweed, oh yeah'.

9 hours of working for some Ginger cvnt, for me.

That's where the similarity ends.

<i></i>

Sounds like it was absolutely amazing. I really really have to see that man play again.
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Going to Ibiza on the 14/15th Sept and Hernan is playing then  .   Fancy joining us Funks? Anyone else going that weekend?

Pleb sounds like he is having a right time - who is he with in Ibiza?
<i></i>

He's with Darbs and his mates.
<i></i>

'Lets have a game of basketball....without a ball and without the baskets....'

I was tempted by w/end but not going 

Plebs with Darbs & a load from Brighton
<i></i>

Can't go this year but I would really like to do a long weekend next year and hit Space again. Bedrockers Weekend maybe?
<i></i>

I would be up for a bedrockers long weekend. However, the word WRONG does spring to mind   
<i></i>

I'm hoping to go back for a mad weekend (i.e. Space and DC10) sometime provided i can find some money from somewhere.

I was planning to go for Sashas b'day on 1 sept but have a re-sit the day after...the day of DC10. 

It now looks most likely if i find the money that i'll go on the 14th or for th closing parties.

Anyone care to sponsor me to go and have one last mad weekend in Ibiza? A drink will be in for them at the next Bedrock.       
<i></i>

PLeb is out here alone. read my previous messages and you'll get the jist of what happened.

I DO NOT hang around with people i don't trust. its as simple as that.

Andy - forgot to mention mate, Circo Loco....the dj playing was only Danny Howells wasn't it!!!! best crowd and vibe so far 

Funks - yeah, that ice jet was the whole reason Tenaglia climbed down from the booth. He reckoned that the whole time he's played there that he's never felt its blast. So, he stopped his last choon, restarted it and then proceeded to climb down to the dance floor and join us for the most memorable boogie ever.

Dancing with farking Danny Tenaglia!!!!! how cool is that. the man is a genius, random, but a genius. He's scratching would put JZ to shame and the new re-edit of 'Touch Me' (yes, another one) is so much better as it does away almost completely with the original tune, takes the hook and just drops over a much more driving dance track. The 'Cars' edit was inspirational and should never have worked but somehow it did. I can't remember the name of the female vocal over it but the lyrics are that one that goes 'even my car doesn't work....' over the numan music remix, farkin inspirational. The man was out of the booth dancing with the podium dancers and waving his lights (at one point 4) and just being....well, Danny.

whatever your opinion of the man, you can't deny that he is entertaining and will always do something that will leave you talking.

anyways, skipped Fatboy at Pacha last night as i basically slept for 18 hours and only got up once to eat  (Nayef would be proud of me  ) and i've spend most of my day today on a nudist beach (well, you gotta mingle haven't you). Tonight its Cox at Space and i don't think i'll do the Alex P and Brandon Block morning straight after as its my last day and i prefer to see all of Coxy tonight and spend the last day relaxing back at the beach with the big boobies 

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

Genius pleb - Boogie & perving - you must be loving it 

Danny Howells @dc10 - you lucky man............Now imagine he was playing before diggers at bedrock, thats how it used to be & went off.

Danny - Cant wait to check the madness he creates at Arc, at his night & being halloween special.........Yeah hes entertainment thats for sure

Have a good one & speak over w/end
<i></i>

sounds like absolutely madness ;p

and im so so jealous ( mainly of the boobies ) joke...

That vocal i think is from DB Boulevard - point of view (quivver mix up or just a total danny rework like u said ?) i rem when digweed droped this in fabric 22nd dec. certainly made me buy it.
<i></i>

Paul, you are in Ibiza alone?? Are you ok mate? Im serious man, thats not right.

<i></i>