Topic: Lawless on Friday

Anyone going?

It's Neil's birthday so he's up for coming along and standing there all night peering at Lawler and trying to work out what he's doing.

Anyone else?

Boom-shak-alak!
<i></i>

One bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make

Re: Lawless on Friday

Is Neils brother going.... I got to apologise to him for being rude to him last time I saw him... I was meant to say something funny... but it did not come out that way.
---

Ajos1 The Desperate Retired OAP<i></i>

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

doesn't sound at all like you ajos   
<i></i>

Can't make it i'm afraid Patos, too old for all this going out malarky
<i></i>

He did say something about that. I told him not to worry about it but he wouldn't let it go, said he's gonna smash you to pieces when he see's you next.

<just teasing> 

What did you say to 'Andy'?
<i></i>

What did he call Barry?

<i></i>

I said... something like...

To Andy...

"Oh hello... I was getting a bit confused as I kept on thinking I was seeing Neil in different tops... but I now realise that you are his brother wearing a lighter top...."

All okay up to that point... then I said the most stupid thing... more as a joke but it sounded very pompous...

"...I have not been ignoring you... but I am only talking to DJs tonight..."

He did not smile...

I assume he thought I was being a complete arse... unless he was drunk then he would not know what day of the week it was.
---

Ajos1 The Desperate Retired OAP<i></i>

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

I just peed my pants 

Knowing Andy he was probably rat faced so I wouldn't worry about it!
<i></i>

I don't have a brother,i do have a sister.
<i></i>