Topic: F.A.O Hadfield

any chance of the Digweed ess mix if you were burning any for other peeps,many many many many many many thanks.
neil big_smile

The rich get richer while the poor get poorer but who's making music for the people.

Re: F.A.O Hadfield

If you bring the Sasha Kiss mix and the Digweed Kiss Mix from the same week on Friday... yes.

I will inform pat of your request.and will make sure he remembers.
ps can i have the ess mix on two cassettes.don't have a cd player in the car.
you don't mind im sure.

ONLY JOKING lol

The rich get richer while the poor get poorer but who's making music for the people.

Ugh!! Cassette, thought we`d be rid of that by now, but no... Can`t see any reason why its still around. Video cassette - understandable, DVD technology is still quite expensive but audio??

CD burners can be bought for as low as 40 quid, the CD`s are cheaper (20p per disc? Far cheaper than tape), the sound quality is superior and doesn`t degrade, larger storage capacity (tape holds as much as two hours, but you still have to switch the tape over), track markers, the portable playback equipment (bulkier than a portable cassette however) is now dirt cheap, the home versions are also cheap and now mp3 on CD - HOURS of audio

Now tell me - why audio tape??

can not afford a cd player for the car.plus there are not any good fucking radio stations to listen to after 10am and befor 8pm.
the cd player for neil's car appeal starts here all contrabutions very very welcome lol