Topic: Weekend of wrongness

Ok I think I may be recovered enough to say WOW what a weekend!!! I am now vowing never to go to for a drink with Miss Jenny again when she say's she needs a distraction on the first Thursday of the month wink What started off as a quick bottle (or 2) of wine ended up on Monday morn.

Top couple of nights from Diggers, just when I was starting to find a few sets slightly monotomous the man pulls out all the stops and leaves me speechless. Have to admit that I thought the beach was a better night. Might have something to do with the new Red Coats that Bedrock seemed to have employed to stand on the stage and egg the crowd on :?

Pleb: Thanks very much for two splendid evenings of wrongness, and for convincing me to buy a Bedrock T-shirt when I turned up in my work gear.
Jenny: "Your wrong"
Andy: Thanks for 7 balling me mate, I am going to practice!!  :twisted:
Major Tom, Spacey and StephenK Cheers for partying hard.
Lastly to the charming young man who thieved a rose and gave it to me, cheers very much mate :?

" It must have been the brown jumper..."

Re: Weekend of wrongness

And how was the rest of the weekend?  wink

you had a go at me for allegedly not remembering who you were, then left me lost & flabbergasted on the dance floor thinking.....

"who the feck was that!"  :shock:

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

Stephen: rest of weekend was just as bad...I am now retiring from clubbing for a little while whilst I celebrate getting closer to 30 in sunny Majorca.

Steve: so sorry mate, hope I didn't mess with your head too much...have to say I was really in no fit state Thursday at all. Although, we did meet at Spacey's party...

Steve: so sorry mate, hope I didn't mess with your head too much...have to say I was really in no fit state Thursday at all. Although, we did meet at Spacey's party...

thats cool, it was a night of much randomness.

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

Stephen: rest of weekend was just as bad...I am now retiring from clubbing for a little while whilst I celebrate getting closer to 30 in sunny Majorca.

Surely you are nowhere near 30!!!  Do you remember meeting me at the Elements boat party on jubilee day???  It was near the end, and we were sat down just off the dance floor near the back on the right......?    smile

Certainly do remember was a good day, haven't seen you about since though!! Drop me a mail and we can catch up smile
Yes, in two weeks time I will be creeping closer to 30!

Esther - Another game soon it is then.  wink

Glad you enjoyed the beach & see you soon.

Cant believe anyone got 7-balled by Newland  :shock:

Was it your first ever game Esther ??  wink

AUDIO DELUXE EVERY 3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
NEXT: July 18th LUIS PARIS (Paris & Healey / Plastic Fantastic) NIGEL MARCUSSEN
www.audiodeluxe.net