Topic: 'HELP' update and link

Ok Folks

So a little further down the line and here we have it...PLEASE,PLEASE check out the site and get your diaries into gear for next year. We shall be updating the site as and when I get more info, biogs ect come in, along with any other idea that may just happen..lol  I'm afraid that Ticketweb isn't gonna happen, however I will have instead, a paying guest list for ANYONE that knows they want to and WILL be with us that night.Contact me via the site for this please.

Today Maggie got an unexpected call to go to Seattle for the harvesting of her cells. She has just this morning finished a rather hefty bout of chemo, and they have to harvest whilst the cancer has been pushed back. To say she is very scared is an understatement, but its another step in the right direction....have added a small excerpt from a convo we have just had...

"To late to turn back now, it's just a matter of sucking it up and doing what needs to be done...damn the huge tremors and tears...

This has GOT to work... it just has to...
I won't give up!!!

Thank you for everything hon, you all will never know how very, very much it means to me.

**hugs**
Lynn"

This is the 'HELP' website...

http://www.freewebs.com/help_maggie/index.html

PLEASE pass this on to ANYONE that you think may want to join us or help us in this fight for Lynn's life. I know this may sound dramatic to some, but truly it isn't..this is that nine hour now for Lynn. To those that have donated so far, my heartfelt thanks, to those who want to come play, well I will be able to let you know in person ~laughs~

Don't let me down guys we NEED your help badly.

~big hugz~

Space

Those who were dancing looked quite insane to those who could not hear the music!!

Space
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,thoroughly used up, burnt out and loudly proclaiming, Wooo Hoo, what a ride!!!