Topic: Deeper Substance Live-Proton Radio with Demi/Jonathan Lisle

That's right people, it's that time of the month once more for those who can't make it every month to Deeper Substance or for those from abroad foe whom it is impossible to make it down.

Tune in today at 8am EST (1pm Local London Time) for an exclusive live re-broadcast of the last DS party the other weel with myself, my superstar warm-up resident Alex Sansford ( you will be rewarded soon enough mate) and of course not forgetting Jonathan as well.

www.protonradio.com

Both guys put in outstanding sets on the night and it was also a special night celebrating one year at Spirit as well. Incredible and hope many more years to come as well.

My new monthly column for this month is also up so feel free to check out the latest news concerning myself and of course Deeper Substance. There are details of how my trip in Zurich went along with confirmed plans for the near future  as well as pictures from both Zurich and Spirit the other week

www.protonradio.com/shows/ds_column.html

Happy listening

<i></i>

Re: Deeper Substance Live-Proton Radio with Demi/Jonathan Lisle

JLs set at the last Deeper Substance was one of the best sets I've heard this year, so this is definately worth a listen!
<i></i>

Will do (check out). Lets c what Greece has 2 offer 2night...
<i></i>

DT and Arc in November... streuth... things are moving on big time!

(Need to take a photographer?)

217.158.94.230/~ajos1/dis.../index.htm
---

Ajos1 The Desperate Retired OAP<i>Edited by: ajos1

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

For anyone who listened to my DS 'set' on Proton today I just need to explain something..

I just found out that the lovable host Demi, with good intentions (bless him), took upon himself to 'join up' in his PC the last 20 mins of my set with the first 50 mins because the middle 50 minute section wasnt recorded.

In my view, a set without a beggining, a middle and an end isnt a set. And a set 'edited' by someone else without me knowing or even hearing the edit isnt one of my sets.

I had no idea that this had happened or that it had been broadcasted, it should not have been and wont be again.

Demi and Alex's sets were recorded in full and are both really good so check them out if you can.

Cheers

Jonathan

<i></i>

There u have it! A man who is serious about his music...
<i></i>

Im still trying to think of something more important...nope I give up. Maybe I should get out more!
<i></i>