Topic: Bedrock 6/9 warm up drinks

Hi all,

A couple of months ago a friend and myself decided we really wanted to have a go at promoting a night and both agreed that a warm up for the Bedrock in Brighton was probably the best idea.

And so Mazer will be the place to have a few drinks (all

To air is human, to land is divine.

Download a mix right here

Re: Bedrock 6/9 warm up drinks

Best of British old bean, don't think the lads+laddesses of Fleet will be making it down to Brighton this Friday (well, I won't - got a wedding on the Sat, tsk!) but I loved Brighton last time we went so we will be making the journey again..... cu then....

Rob 
<i></i>

Hope it goes well on friday at Venus - be there about 9
<i></i>

Good luck, I'd certainly be interesting in coming along if I ever make it down to Bedrock in Brighton 

Next Sacred: Fri 11 October @ Dogstar, 9pm-3am

Chris Lake (London debut), Impasse (Intensity, Formula), Steve Langdon, Al Williams

Advance tickets only,

So, I open the door to my enemies, and ask could we wipe the slate clean,
If they tell me to please go and fuck myself, you know you just can't win

mixes on sound cloud

I'm getting quite excited about it all now, to make any apprehensions worse I'm still waiting for records to come in the post! Agghhhh. Not to worry, I still have a box full of you favorite Dave Pearce style club anthems   
<i></i>

To air is human, to land is divine.

Download a mix right here

sorry i won't be making it down mate... have passed on the good word to a few who are though 

hope it goes well for ya   
<i></i>

I'll try and make it to ya pre-Bedrock thing, but it depends on what time the train gets me into Brighton. If not hope it goes well. 
<i></i>

I'm getting really excited about mazer and bedrock.Should be a good night. 
<i></i>