Re: Garnier - Rollcall

Your female Lisa - so will let you off but no excuses Craig......See you in boozer before Ben & good to see you survived that crazy w/end   How was it??
<i>Edited by: ihatefridays at: 9/2/02 3:26:28 pm
</i>

ill have to make a journey to the local sex shop... (its a 10 min walk ) so ye   

i slept like a nayef last night (a whole 14 hours) feeling ok today 

yourself ?

<i></i>

Well Andy, Lawler was filthy as ever, although he only played 4 hrs due to something (they claim his records were lost in transit???)  But still loved eveery minute, even though the End was donw on numbers, perhaps because of what was on Saturday around town?

Arrived at 10:30pm for Emerson, Fat Boy, and the line was almost right around the block....Friends had been tere since 10pm, and they got in at 1:30am.... 

VIP rules - 1 minute wait in line 

Richard Scanty (i think?) warmed up for Emerson very nicely, as the crowd SLOWLY filtered in (maybe more than 1 cashier might help??) Then Emerson played hard, driving and funky, and very well IMO.  Having been to The End 30-40 times, I can say I have NEVER seen it heaving like that.  It was 6-7 deep around the booth to view the Fat Boy enter.  Pure madness.  The last hr of Emerson, and first 30 mins of Fat Boy were as intense as I have experienced.  Rammed into every corner they were.  He played ok, but very much for the crowd and not my cup of tea.  He's def. fun to watch though.    When he left, so did half the crowd, which was shame as FC Kahuna kicked on nicely, and the sounds ended up bouncing around a 3/4 empty room.  Overall a TOP night, helped along by a lil' monkey magic, and loads of free drinks.  Got home at almost 10am.  Couldn't sleep either.   
<i></i>

Sounds good mate - should have got on train down to brighton for coded then.

<i></i>

If I had the money that morning I was a sure thing....

Damn rent was due     
<i></i>

Oh well mate - sounds liek you had a blast anyway.

See you on Sat or are you at Bedrock on Thursday??
<i></i>

Yeah I have a friend in town from Melbourne who runs our biggest club there...he is going Bedrock, Fabric, Fabric, on Thurs, Fri, Sat....I have to show him round aswell....Compare my behaviour Thurs. to Saturday, and see how I'm holding up can you?    I'm pretty sure we're out somewhere Wed. night aswell....   
<i></i>

Guess it wont be good on Sat - not that it will be on Thusrday either 

Have a good night Weds & see on Sat night
<i></i>

Im fine, although I think I will be eating egg fried rice for the rest of the week!

10 min walk will be worth it, see you Saturday 

"Will give you a pound if you do it, no actually will give you ten pound if you do it and don't like it"- Popper pusher
<i></i>

" It must have been the brown jumper..."

I was really looking forward to Mr Garnier at Fabric, until I had been reminded I was going to a house warming party on the same night. How can u turn someone down when u have already agreed to go? I last saw the Garnmeister at the end about 3/4 years ago, and he was amazing, so really want to see him again.............

Therfore it is up to u lot to persuade him to return to England asap, so that I can see him spin his French la magik!!
<i></i>

Not going to Fabric this weekend.    I'm going to PLASA the next day, and need a bit of sleep before hand.

Is anyone else doing Brighton on Friday? (Apologise if I havn't got as far as any Brighton threads)
<i></i>

+ 1 for Saturday
<i></i>

Hope you all have an amazing time.

Am missing you all loads !!

*hugs*

xx
<i></i>

'Lets have a game of basketball....without a ball and without the baskets....'

aha..the pickles bird....was thinking it was quiet here!!!

when u back darlin?!

'avin fun i hope!??!

:ek   
" In the land of the blind.......the one eyed man is king.........."<i></i>

Another week.

It's all good !!! 

xx
<i></i>

'Lets have a game of basketball....without a ball and without the baskets....'

ah well--its certainly better there than here...slap some more lotion on and PARTY on!

are you happy with the advice we gave you i.e. get your ass out there!?

" In the land of the blind.......the one eyed man is king.........."<i></i>

A friendly message from Terence Thackeray to the peasants on the Bedrock board who have to queue up and are not V.I.P.'s Etc Etc.

I have It on very good authority that this night Is already looking to be very busy Indeed so please get there early kids to avoid dissapointment and distress.

Thank You For Your Time & Consideration In This Matter.

TERENCE THACKERAY. 
<i></i>

sily question maybe - what time does fabric actaully open??

i have nah got a clue 
<i></i>