Topic: Zabiela Essential Mix

Can anyone send me a copy of this mix please?

I know its from way back, but i missed it and i havent been able to get hold of it anywhere.

Would be much appreciated!
<i></i>

Re: Zabiela Essential Mix

I only have 90 mins of the mix on tape, so if anyone has the full 2 hours I would absolutely love a copy. Will be willing to pay or do anything in exchange........well almost anything!!

from the 90 mins I have it is still my favourite essential mix within the last year.

cheers
<i></i>

I have the full 2 hours, and will gladly send out copies. Only problem is, it takes me more than double the real time to burn it to cd. I don't know how to get it off of Windows Media Player (over 2 hours) without ProTools. I don't have any software to cut it up with. Mail me if you're still interested.....

sjames64@hotmail.com
<i></i>

Whats the format of the file? If its WMA then just play the file while rerecording it as a wav. (theres a tool Startmenu/Programs/Accessories/Entertainment/Sound Recorder if you have nothing else) It`ll take up about 1.15gb of space though at CD quality.
Simon Preston -

www.simonpreston33.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk<i></i>

For those that inquired, mail me your addy. I am working it out with Hadfield to send a bulk package to him, from there he will individually mail each package to you. So if you're still interested mail me....

sjames64@hotmail.com 
<i></i>