Topic: Kiss 100 digital question

just got a digital tuner so i can listen to digweed's show in manchester.  tuning in and i get Kiss Manchester.  i compared to kissonline and its different.  does this mean i will miss my digweed shows.  can anyone help?
<i></i>

Re: Kiss 100 digital question

wot a plonker - the delay online caught me out!
<i></i>

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for your digital tuner? I'm considering getting one at some point too.

And do you need and arial or cable or what?  How is it different from trusty old analog?
<i></i>

To air is human, to land is divine.

Download a mix right here

i managed to get a Pure Evoke 1 DAB tuner.  it's a small cute little thing that cost me

Exactlythe same thing happened to me last year i went to manchester uni and although galaxy occassionaly has stuff its not the same without diggers' show. Where exactly did you buy the little baby from im definitely getting one 
<i></i>

Most Hi-Fi retailers worth their own salt will probably start selling the Pure Evoke-1 soon. Price is around

hmm, just had a look at that one and while it can be attached straight to a hi-fi (and therefore my thumping bass and sweet mids) I think I``ll wait a bit longer for the seperates to come down a bit. Just not my style

www.pure-digital.co.uk/Pr...lradio.asp
Simon Preston -

www.simonpreston33.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk<i></i>