Topic: So what is beyond Dust?

What does Bedrock have for us after Dust gets released next week?
Deported maybe? *hopes*

Is there one more release before the end of the year or do we have to wait until January now?

Re: So what is beyond Dust?

Digweed last night annouced on his Kiss show that John Debo vs Steve porter - Deported is being released in December!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy days are here again!!!!!!

lol  :shock:  lol  :shock:  lol  :shock:  lol  :shock:  lol  :shock:

Darren Adam & Andy Hunter present Atomic Beats
Date: Next show 7th December 2004 with guests Piliavin & Zimbardo (Distraekt records)
Time: 12-2pm PST // 3-5pm EST // 8-10pm GMT
Place: www.eccentricbeats.com

release records has or probably had promos of Deported  8)

yeah, "deported" is next...

been caning my copy since i grabbed it @ release a few weeks ago. great track. i've been getting a lot of use out of the lighter 'original mix' side. the 'heavy mix' rocks too though wink

after "deported", i've heard nothing. except someone told me there's a meat katie bedrock that's not far off. maybe that's scheduled next. or perhaps the release schedule isn't sorted out yet? hmmm... i have no idea.

[img]http://64.246.24.64/images/smilies/slayer.gif[/img]

Forthcoming at some point..

Fortunato and Montresor - Imagine (Remixes)
Moshic - Me Myself And Life / Over Reaction
Nuddles - Locked On (Original / Meat Katie)

and a few other nice bits and pieces..

That Nuddles track with the "Meat Katie" remix, must be the 'track' that I heard about... I'm very very curious about the Moshic.

As well, Anthony Pappa played what was an apparent Tilt track (that has been signed to Bedrock) here in Toronto a couple of months ago. A buddy of mine was hanging around in the booth, and Anthony apparently told him that that's what it was. Anyone heard anything that might serve as confirmation of this (my source is somewhat unreliable...)?

[img]http://64.246.24.64/images/smilies/slayer.gif[/img]