Re: SOS mix from Bedrock

namistai wrote:

Question: Is this the actual live recording from Bedrock or the same tracks mixed in a studio?  Reason I ask is the mixing seems quite a lot tighter in places than I remember it being on the night.

Yeah, early on there was a tremendous trainwreck that we all cheered at. Was good to hear actually. I reckon the better DJs are the ones that make a bit of a mistake, recover well and carry on. Fuck all this studio re-do shit. Can't wait for the next instalments. Great stuff.

Still need the name of the track at 26 mins though sad

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

The trainwreck was fucking brutal, proper shoes in the dryer stuff lol Seems to have been "smoothed over" in the recorded version though

namistai wrote:

The trainwreck was fucking brutal, proper shoes in the dryer stuff lol

love it!

all live and untouched - the recording starts about 30 mins into the set - only thing we had to do was touch up a little on the levels to make it sound as even as possible. even then we have left a lot of it as it is - nothing better than a live sound and hearing it as it is - love sometimes when certain tracks are not as loud as the others - the powers of the faders wink

and the trainwreck was a stroke of genius comedy by alex who was opening up who apart from that last mix was flawless throughout the night and set a great tone for the rollercoaster that followed. Happens to us all and remember 2 ridiculous incidences that happened to me when my cd's skiped on the nasty cdj 800'as at fabric

part 2 should be up by tomorrow guys

one love

d
x

thanks v. much for this mate - fantastic entertainment from you guys at the mo...keep it up!!

roberto wrote:

thanks v. much for this mate - fantastic entertainment from you guys at the mo...keep it up!!

+1

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

+2

Deadmau5 - Faxing Berlin is an amazing tune (dropped in 16 mins mark) not sure it fiited with the tune before but...

And there was me thinking that hour 2 was going up today.... rushed home from work and.....

Boo to you.... we want hour twoooooooo!!!!

Is there no way you can post hour 2 keeping an option for those that missed the first to listen to that one as well?

Beef Jerky Time!

part 2 around yet ?

Last edited by smashdad (Tuesday May 2007 00:59:39)

No sad

Hopefully this week. The site says first hour kept up for an extra week due to demand.

I'm so open minded people throw all sorts of rubbish in there.

Has said that for about 2 weeks now tongue

any news?

2nd hour is up now by the looks of things big_smile

Sure is  smile

I'm so open minded people throw all sorts of rubbish in there.

Only 9 hours until I can start downloading!

woohar!

Voila

Viola

http://www.laneviolins.com/images/viola-2003_03.jpg

part 2 is up now. Going to grab this when I get home.

if I'm the man,
Then you're the man, and
He's the man as well so you can
Point that f*ckin' finger up your ass.

smashdad wrote:

Voila

cheers mate

Big Fella wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Voila

cheers mate

*high fives*

Yeee... followed quickly by the word.... haaaaa

Beef Jerky Time!

There's one particular track I'm after in this set... Al will know the one... Tom won't as he was sitting on the shitter at the time.