Topic: Creamer

I wish you knew.

I wish you knew how much I wish that you were here with me.
<i></i>

So, what do you wanna do?

Re: Creamer

Bitch.
<i></i>

<i></i>

I'm watching you now..........AAAAAHHHhhhhhhhhhwoooooo
<i></i>

To air is human, to land is divine.

Download a mix right here

Appearing, disappearing & re-appearing in my mind.

And I wish you'd just stay.

Dangling & lingering, thinking of you.

Chasing memories of you and you eyes, your face, your lips

The way you used to move across the floor

I've chased your footprints

What would it be like if you were here?

Instead of running away at the speed of light before I get a chance to talk to you...
<i>Edited by: TaniaLondon at: 9/5/02 8:27:38 am
</i>

if he drops that tonight i'm gonna be in seventh heaven   

"If you aint playing out on a friday or saturday night then you aint a Dj, you're just someone with a lot of records!"

TIME OUT Sasha interview.

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

Complete and total utter melancholy shite.

If he drops that tonight Im gonna throw my water at him.

"Never trust a man who, when alone in a room, doesnt try on a tea cosy"<i></i>

AUDIO DELUXE EVERY 3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
NEXT: July 18th LUIS PARIS (Paris & Healey / Plastic Fantastic) NIGEL MARCUSSEN
www.audiodeluxe.net

Which songs represent the first six then?

I can guess a couple (which are terrible, by the way)...

1) Mix of Hide U

2) Mix of Rapture

3) Mix of Addicted to Bass
<i></i>

reckon Cherokee be chucked in there somewhere   

sh!t - sorry Tania, just realised i've forgotten your cd   

"If you aint playing out on a friday or saturday night then you aint a Dj, you're just someone with a lot of records!"

<i>Edited by: PLebHouse

I aim to misbehave.

It's ok silly   
<i></i>

Picking up a lot of -ve vibes, man....... Why is this? (serious question, btw....)

Rob
<i></i>

...deep inside your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!

spooky twisted perverse tuneage...i fukn love it m8 

still doesn't mean Im gonna go see him 2nite..ive seen him four times and each times he's been garbage...STAY IN THE STUDIO MATE!!

" In the land of the blind.......the one eyed man is king.........."<i></i>

After seeing him three times I'll back up Tim's last comment.

Great Producer without a doubt. DJ-wise. Hmm.
<i></i>

Prog God

"...deep inside your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind...and your body..."

Now that's a record.
<i></i>

to be honest mate - i'm abit pissed off at all the negativity. I actually like the studio work he's done but i've never seen the guy live and i'm really looking forward to hearing him play out tonight.

i bow to everyones greater knowledge and experience on this board but theres nothing like going with an open mind and giving someone a chance is there? 

i don't think John would have asked him to play if he was <b> that</b> bad surely (album or not)?

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

that woz a GOOD mix of puretone addicted to bass, really good (i thought). and 2.99 in hmv couldn't go wrong ??
<i></i>

Fair play mate - check him out & if you like him then good for you.........I'm hoping to be surprised & really hope he delivers a quality set tonight, I really do but hes more of a producer than a dj thats all.
<i></i>

hey...I hope you have a good time....and while I agree there's been a real bandwagon of anti-creamer  rhetoric around...I first heard I Love you when Luke played it on CDR at Khz about last April...and fukn LOVED it..and i mean run-from-the back-of-the-club-andDEMAND-what the track-is--this was my first Creamer exposure, and as anyone who knows me will testify, I championed it and his stuff of that era unlike anyone else.....but the gigs.....Jeeeez..I seriously have never felt /seen a man in the booth be so disconnected with the dancefloor....and each time i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted it to be good...

...this time tomorrow we'll see hey--have fun...

Wasn't really impressed by his last Bedrock set, but I heard him play at Elements round about the same time, and he played quite a wicked set. So don't write him off just yet. Wait until tonight, and Friday to form your opinions.
<i></i>

Gonna go with open mind as never seen the guy before, I don't think 

Can we all have a little prayer for a good un? Ta...

Rob 
<i></i>

..lets all hold hands and see whther we can make contact with the living....

pease be with you

Yeah lets do that 

I sincerely hope he makes me eat my opinion. Its just that I have never ever heard a worse dj set than his at khz this year. It wasnt just bad, it was SO bad that I felt he should personally pay my entrance fee back, and apologise profusely.

Not overly keen on his productions either although their mixes of 'Rapture' and 'Hide U' were good if almost identical.

"Never trust a man who, when alone in a room, doesnt try on a tea cosy"<i></i>

AUDIO DELUXE EVERY 3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
NEXT: July 18th LUIS PARIS (Paris & Healey / Plastic Fantastic) NIGEL MARCUSSEN
www.audiodeluxe.net

I love everything these guys have done except their remix of addicted to bass ( which sends me to sleep) & cant wait to see the guy dj.

However most people dont give stephane k the recognition he deserves. IMO it's one of those dj & producer doubles, where creamer dj's (good promotion) & doesn't do that much in the studio & mr k stays in the studio making all the good records.

We've all heard of such a thing, theres toooooo many to mention ie bedrock, but the worst r the dj's who don't mention their producing partner in the groups name. Of course the main offender is sasha but I was dissapointed to see one of the scene's brightest stars (James Zabeila) getting in on this act.

Come on   djs spend their lives getting the best records and then playing them out in the clubs. They are just too busy to have any time to learn how to produce tracks properly and need someone/s who can do most of it for them, these people should be recognised, not just used to make people think that good dj's know how to produce good music.
<i></i>

He was god awful at that khz. What is it about producers who think they can DJ? Satoshi Tomiee is the same. I cant think of many Producers who have become DJ's that have lasted the test of time. Sander Klienenberg is one who springs to mind.
<i></i>

Prog God

Maybe it was my secret, sordid love afair with cheese but although Satoshie was okay the other month he was AMAZING when he played the End about a year ago...  Come on, the atmosphere at Plastic Fantastic was dead as a dodo anyway...

Imagine Papua New Guinea, Love in Traffic, Virus and other such goodies along those lines all on the same night...

Then try not to smile.
<i></i>