Topic: Hey Digger's What Happened On Sunday Nite

Well now Mr Digweed, and where were u on sunday nite, i was standin there with a big smile on my face waiting for your set at Space (We love Sundays) 1st September. But no appearance, surely the Easyjet flight was'nt late again.

Ah well at least Sasha was there as backup.
<i></i>

Re: Hey Digger's What Happened On Sunday Nite

I'm not surprised he didnt turn up with faggots like you hanging out near the D.J.booth.
<i></i>

-.-

Mr.  TERENCE THACKERAY

I am quite a patient person and try to see the good in everyone... but I do feel that I have to say that you being a complete and utter rude arse ache on this board.

Ever thought of being nice?  It is starting to piss me off... if you can not be nice... then shove off else where.

Just be sensible at least... differing opinions are fine... but rudeness is not.
---

Ajos1 The Desperate Retired OAP<i></i>

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

someone said Diggers has been sufffering from 'flu
<i></i>

Hi Ajos1,

I am with you on this one.

Whilst we are have a bit of a joke and slag each over off on this board. There is no need for this guy's insults.

He seems to be ever so slightly Homophobic wouldn't you agree ?

<i></i>

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

- Terence strikes again. Putting fear into the fearless.

For anyone who doesnt know Terence I can understand your dismay at his comments. But take them with a pinch of salt, and try not to get upset. Terence is a very outspoken at times, however its nice to see some honesty in this often plastic world, even if I do disagree with a lot of what he says.
<i></i>

Prog God

Honesty is fine, downright rude is not
Simon Preston -

www.simonpreston33.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk<i></i>

I re-read Thackers comment then looked at the name of the original poster (Mr Pink) and his original post ("Standing there with a big smile on my face"). It was like showing a red rag to a bull.

I believe Terence is what you call a loveable rouge.
<i></i>

Prog God

Dan...

It is not just this post... but all the others... elsewhere... they degenerate into 'grating' replies.

He just needs to be a bit more diplomatic...

(Seems to be most homophobic).
---

Ajos1 The Desperate Retired OAP<i></i>

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

Terence is homophobic, obnoxious, sexist, probably racist, Nationalistic and very proud to be English.

But above all he is a true gent who knows the meaning of family values, morals and he loves the Queen.

Please dont take his comments to heart. He certainly brightens up my day at times. He's even got an EZboard dedicated to his honour. Its well worth checking out.
<i></i>

Prog God

how do we get there?? perhaps one day he may have an anti-TT board dedicated to him. now that would be cool

fatist??
<i>Edited by: darbsuk at: 9/6/02 10:23:15 am
</i>

pub40.ezboard.com/bthackers

Here you go.
<i></i>

Prog God

'E always looked after his old Mum too.

Thackers is back!!
i was totally wackd and the lads beside me go "put this tiger balm on ur hands on rub it down below. Well i did and i tell yea it was great.
- She's a Lady, a classy Lady.

<i></i>

I think TERENCE THACKERAY is Mr Pink and he's insulting himself to pass the time in a bid to take over the world!

Damn that coffee is strong stuff 

<i></i>

To air is human, to land is divine.

Download a mix right here

The only thing that the artist cannot see Is the obvious.

The only thing that the public can see Is the obvious.

The result Is the critcism of the journalist.

<i></i>

hmmm i was gonna say that maybe he was just awful at making jokes.... but clearly his reply and not saying sorry shows that he is a twat 

have to say i once made a stupid comment saying "gay-boy" which was taken in the wrong way for which i didnt intend... so i thought maybe he wasnt meaning it... but your right... Terrence u should listen to what the guys have written rather than writing riddled replies... and say sorry... or bye bye to the board.

Mc
<i></i>

"bye bye"   
<i></i>

<b><i>Quote:</i></b> Terence is homophobic, obnoxious, sexist, probably racist, Nationalistic and very proud to be English.

and if he had a desire for lebenschraum, we'd have a fully fledged hate-monger.

fsnl

sparky

eo: DJ Taucher

<i></i>

Not in defence of the soft name Mr. Pink gave himself, BUT Reservoir Dogs is where the name Mr. Pink generated, and by the way it is a kickin flick. :!:

music originates from that place in your mind that you dont like to talk about

Leave Terence alone, he's just being himself.