Topic: Jimmy Van M

Anyone know what tracks JVM has been playing of late?  I'm going to see him Dec. 27th in Seattle.

Thx.

Sex, Drugs, & Rock N Roll!!

Re: Jimmy Van M

http://www.trustthedj.com/jimmyvanm

check this for news smile

I know that he's been playing that Second Hand Satellites - Multiple Mirrors EP part 2 record (Shaboom) to start things off, but after that, I'm pretty clueless as to what tracks he's playing.  I think I also heard somewhere in a recent set him playing his remix of Taucher's Millenium Bitch.  Hope that helps for what it's worth...

No matter how good she looks, someone else is sick and tired of putting up with her shit!

Thanks guys.  The trustthedj.com site is never updated.  :cry:
JVM cancelled the December date but will be back here to Seattle March 28th.  Hopefully he'll have some new choons fresh from WMC.  big_smile

Sex, Drugs, & Rock N Roll!!

and now he is rescheduled AGAIn.

now its' july 11.

jimmy has been playing his usual flavored beats.
but if he plays breezer, i am going to have to throw a rock at him.

wink

untz and baps is the haps.

but if he plays breezer, i am going to have to throw a rock at him.

wink

what do you have against breezer ? tongue

its rubbish... :?

you mug presto.... breezer is absolutely NOT RUBBISH.  i can understand people not wanting dj's to play it just because it is now quite old and well-known.... but it's not rubbish.

that tune when i first heard it last summer in ibiza was fuuckin magic.. had me flying around the terrace in ecstacy trance.

I think our police are excellent, probably because I have not done anything that has occasioned being beaten up by these good men

sorry - should have put IMO on the end... which makes it OK!  lol

Breezer is better than BNF... but I still don't like it...

I will say it for you simon, it is rubbish rubbish rubbish.  Sounds childish.  Just like that damm beauty never fades....My girlfriend doesnt even play those tracks and she is a fluffy dj....

???? Go Reds.  We can beat the Swiss. ????.

BNF really makes me wanna vomit... still...  roll

simon, your last lyrical quote, I've found some punter vomit on the record cover,!!!

Total class night, was raging first, now look back at it from a point of view as a hedonistic time...  wink not to say the least, picking off the carrot bits was extremely fun!! :shock:

....My girlfriend doesnt even play those tracks and she is a fluffy dj....

:laugh  :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

Check our my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/cjb001

Taucher - Millenium Bitch (Q6 + JVM's Bitch in paradise mix)

Now there's a fucking tune - absolutely class...

8)   big_smile

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.