Topic: Keiichi Suzuki: Satellite Serenade

Just seen it for sale on Ebay if anyone is interested........

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISA...=900853450

"Once This guy gave me a bill and a half just to eat me......only time I ever came."<i></i>

Re: Keiichi Suzuki: Satellite Serenade

shucks. i missed that one.

would be interested to know how much it went for.  class tune.

"in truth.. it's just a very long, dirt road."
8)

if things seem shorter than they are, finish counting all the stars.  feel the years washed down again, another pay cheque to cash in.  pray the lord of flesh and bone, leaves you some to call your own, as we slowly feel our way, through another, shapeless day.... BOSH!

lol, i keep thinking that I'm the only person looking for records from that album... now i know who my competition is! :twisted: ...'damn ignorant "yanks"'

big.b

keep it real.

"Once This guy gave me a bill and a half just to eat me......only time I ever came."<i></i>

PQM - You are Sleeping

big.b

keep it real.

I'd say that there are at least 50/100 people looking for any of those tunes at any time

this goes quite frequently on eBay, i paid about 6 or 7 quid for mine, this year as well, not 13 yrs ago  wink

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

You're lucky - the price of classic westcoast tunes has dropped on ebay in the past year or so. You used to pay anywhere from

I have found HEAVEN!

I forget to mention something - if any of you lot like the epicness of those tunes from Northern Exposure , there's one tune that, in my opinion, Digweed and Sasha should have included. Its on the same label from the same wera as "raincry" an "phases of an out of body experience" )i.e the Hardkiss label) and its called "the symbiosis ep" by Numinous. In particular, look out for the original version of Conceptions II. ABSOLUTELY EPIC WEST COAST BREAKS!!

I have found HEAVEN!