Topic: THANK YOU!!!!

A good friend once told me that, you know someone really loves you if they'll hold your hair back while you're being sick.  Well I have a few people who really love me who I need to thank. 

I'm not sure what caused my dizzy spells and throwing up sessions to occur at Bedrock, but I do know that the people there are the type you want around you when this does happen.

A special thiank you to Elaine, Alex and Adam for looking after me so nicely.  Also to Nayef for the coke he got me and the safe ride home.  Plus to all my friends who approached me to make sure I was ok.  And especially to the Bedrock staff.  They were very helpful and so professional. 

I fell in love with bedrock from the first time I went because of the fantastic music and warm atmosphere.  Now there's just one more good thing to add to my list of why it's the one of the greatest club nights in london.

A big sorry to all who helped for ruining your night and causing you to miss Digweed's set.  It's greatly appreciated.

All my love and best wishes, xCelest
<i></i>

Re: THANK YOU!!!!

<i></i>

nice... 

"And especially to the Bedrock staff. They were very helpful and so professional."

Mc
<i></i>

Sorry to hear you were having a bad time. Hope you are feeling much better now. Big up to the sloppy one for being so sensible despite his somewhat younger age   Adam, thanks for telling me a few things that I needed to hear and sorry for the abandoment afterwards couldn't move. I'm not joking.

I am now dead. Will try to recover by tomorrow. In agreement with Celeste thanks to all those who make Bedrock so special for me every time. 
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

good to hear that everything's all good and not dizzy anymore.

puking sucks...

fsnl

sparky

eo: 2 Bad Mice - Bombscare (Hybrid remix)
<i></i>

celest - its never nice when this sort of thing happens 

its good to know that there are people like adam and nayef and others around to help. hope you are back to your bouncy self again   
<i></i>

Celest, Was wandering what happened to you, went to get you a glass of water and came back and you were gone...sorry to hear you were so ill. Please mail me esther983@hotmail.com

<i></i>

" It must have been the brown jumper..."

Hey ester!

I've sent you mail! Will definetly take you up on that offer

Let me know honey...

Love cel

<i></i>

really???
<i></i>

Anyone who accepts coke in this state deserves a round of applause. Must have the constitution of an Ox.
<i></i>

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

Celest I can't seem to find it   mail me again and we can sort something out.
<i></i>

" It must have been the brown jumper..."

Hi Celest,

Hope you are feeling a lot better now. And no need to say thank you - thats what friends are there for. Was great to meet you  - my wee SA babe!

I sent you an email the other day, so keep in touch.

take care

E x
<i></i>

I promised you I would post something on monday when I met you last thurs, but the computer has been down. Soz to hear you had a bad end to the night, you dont happen to be a trained dancer do you?

roll on next month. 
<i></i>

Hey you!

I told so many people to write to me and I can't remember who you are!  I only tell people I really want to see to write to me, so please remeind me of your gorgeous appearance!

Mail me on cel_buds@hotmail.com

Lovies cel

Ester I think something is going wrong with my mail sender.

My ad is on here.  Be sure to use it lovely girl.

How's the modeling thingy?

Cel

<i></i>

Sorry to hear you wasnt feeling, hope it didnt spoil your night to much. It was nice to meet some of you finally last Thursday, hope to see you all there next month. Just hope 'special guest' is slightly better than Creamer
<i></i>

Hey wrote to you under another heading a few days ago!  Will try to make next bedrock!  In college so will be pushing it a bit!

Will try my best though...

Cel
<i></i>