Topic: Gloryhole with Dirty Vegas Live @ The Lightbox, London Sept 4th

Hi Guys

Out of c 100 entries, I've been shortlisted with 4 other people in a competition to play alongside Dirty Vegas Live @ London's amazing Lightbox on Sept 4th.

The night will receive full features in Mixmag & Dj Mags; and will be a fantastic showcase for the promoters of the night - GloryHole.

Please find link below for your interest to my latest 60 min live mix. Hope you enjoy it!

www.4shared.com/file/120361818/2900bb8e/-01_No_Other_Love.html

To win, and rather than being based on ability, I have to now simply get as many people to become my fans on this fanpage setup (below) and then to buy tickets on this site to come along.

www.facebook.com/pages/WILL-BLAKE/111962303391?ref=mf

I would be very grateful for your support. Hopefully see u at the front! Thanks & Best wishes, Will X

Re: Gloryhole with Dirty Vegas Live @ The Lightbox, London Sept 4th

WillBlake wrote:

Hi Guys

Out of c 100 entries, I've been shortlisted with 4 other people in a competition to play alongside Dirty Vegas Live @ London's amazing Lightbox on Sept 4th.

The night will receive full features in Mixmag & Dj Mags; and will be a fantastic showcase for the promoters of the night - GloryHole.

Please find link below for your interest to my latest 60 min live mix. Hope you enjoy it!

www.4shared.com/file/120361818/2900bb8e/-01_No_Other_Love.html

To win, and rather than being based on ability, I have to now simply get as many people to become my fans on this fanpage setup (below) and then to buy tickets on this site to come along.

www.facebook.com/pages/WILL-BLAKE/111962303391?ref=mf

I would be very grateful for your support. Hopefully see u at the front! Thanks & Best wishes, Will X

seems a pretty harsh way to get to play a set!