Topic: Jonathan Lisle at Spundae

Was chatting to a mate in the states last night who said that our man Lisle absolutely blew the roof off - phenomenal tunes, mixing and even some full on three deck action - sounded absolutely incredible . . .

Unfortuantely he only heard about it second hand so :

was anyone actually THERE to give us the full story then???? ! 
<i></i>

Re: Jonathan Lisle at Spundae

I have heard similar suggestions - tore the arse AND heart out of the place by all accounts.

First hand account anybody ......

a l t e r - n a t i v e   l o g i c                                                                                                                                    kevin 'smashdad' sullivan<i></i>

He was incredible - and such a great guy too.  Unfortunately he wasn't able to finish his set properly, as he thought he had another 1/2 hour, but still a great time!  I'm actually thinking of going up to Santa Barbara to see him again tonight.
<i>Now, the most important thing is, we have to work as a team, which means: you do everything I tell you</i>  <i></i>

main room.  I was there for his first hour and he blew me away with his choice of records.  Love the breakbeat he started the night off with.   YOu brits are so lucky to have such talent playing regulary in local venues.  Keep on bringing those talent to the states more often.   
<i></i>

.... very very lucky.

Rumour has it that JL plays the Dakota in October - one year on from triumph that was his '3rd Birthday set'.

Cannot f#cking wait man I'm telling ya.

a l t e r - n a t i v e   l o g i c                                                                                                                                    kevin 'smashdad' sullivan<i></i>

I havent been to Bedrock for ages, but the return of Lisle has meant there is no way I can miss Oct's party. I first saw him at deeper Substance a couple of months back, and have been eagerly awaiting to see the man in action again. 22 days to go!!
<i></i>

Made the trip to see Jonathan last night - great set!  Too short, unfortunately - hopefully he'll come back to the LA area soon! 

You are too lucky to get him all the time!   
<i>Now, the most important thing is, we have to work as a team, which means: you do everything I tell you</i>  <i></i>

Ah - its so nice to hear how well Jonathan went down States side.

Keep up the good work love!!

Looking fwds to seeing you again soon.

<i></i>