Topic: Black

does anyone know Black records release schedule

It sounds like the cd is skipping, or is it supposed to sound like that.

Re: Black

Black was haulted. Dont know if it will ever be restarted.

well that sux b/c i loved black for the darker prog sound and the weird shit that they would put out b/c a lot of other lables are pussies....no where do i go for my devil music  lol

well that sux b/c i loved black for the darker prog sound and the weird #$%! that they would put out:

I agree... it seems that many labels these days have steered away from the darker side of progressive. Around the time of the last Black release, I was really digging that sound, and it inspired me to write a lot. I'd like to see a little more support from labels towards this darker edge. I think that the dynamics of a DJ's set can widen dramatically with tracks like "Deep Amok - Shades/Darkness", and "Luke Fair - Kritikal/Let U Know". Being able to dive deep and dark only makes the more beautiful, light tracks, (like "Pole Folder & CP - Dust") that much more effective. I like my progressive music to span the edges of the spectrum of light to dark, in perfect balance, throughout a set.

now where do i go for my devil music  :lol

I finished a track entitled "Ancient Eyes" around June/July, 2002. I've heard several comments from others saying that they think it would have fit well on either the Black label or SAW Recordings. I have it posted on the web at Sentient Audio Collective in mp3 format on the "tracks" page. You're welcome to download it and check it out. If you like the track, and are interested, I can send you a CDR promo... just email me and let me know.

Hope this helps a bit... let me know.

- Michael

Michael lanning - Brahma
Sentient Audio Collective
www.sentientaudiocollective.com

i'm going to check out that track now and will email you about it

yes i'm another dj who is mad that the plug got pulled on the black label. I have three of the releases. 1,3, & 5. i was really impressed with the deep amok stuff. anybody know if they've been working on anything lately. I'd rather have black than breaks but thats just my oppinion.

so thats what happened to the black label.  :shock: that really sucks!! i was only able to get one of the black releases and was hoping to get my hands on some more. i'd much rather bedrock keep the black label going instead of the breaks label going.

this is just my personal opinion though!!

meridia - http://www.bestrxpills.com