Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

mikemiller wrote:

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1489/disableawoman.jpg

I think this is now termed a 'Betoko Reducer', in the OED.

Once you go FLAC. You never go back.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

http://coloringbookcorruptions.com/

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpxH9oWCIAAfJNl.png

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Not sure Flaresy will be happy about you putting his telephone number online

Giving cred to your thread since 2010

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

He could call himself under one of his aliases

Just one more thing...

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

https://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000050525582-eb88oh-t500x500.jpg?e76cf77

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

http://www.irishexaminer.com/examviral/ … 85146.html

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Reminiscent of the departure of some former board members.

What a loon.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

No-one has departed from here Jase.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

It's a valid point well made, BF.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Yant wrote:

Reminiscent of the departure of some former board members.

What a loon.

What in the bloody world?  I love how it's 'celebrity rehab' and I don't have a bloody clue who any of them are.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Its bloody crazy is right.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Just a fox making a sandwich in Chernobyl.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Yant wrote:

Just a fox making a sandwich in Chernobyl.

Sans moutard? For shame.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

loopdokter wrote:
Yant wrote:

Reminiscent of the departure of some former board members.

What a loon.

What in the bloody world?  I love how it's 'celebrity rehab' and I don't have a bloody clue who any of them are.

Fucking amazing.

Supporting ROTTINGHAM HOTSPUDS since 1991.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Mustard in a bacon sandwich?  You're a fucking savage Loopy - brown sauce only and don't start about cultural differences, the bacon sandwich is British.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Grant wrote:

Mustard in a bacon sandwich?  You're a fucking savage Loopy - brown sauce only and don't start about cultural differences, the bacon sandwich is British.

Mustard 'over there' is more like mayonnaise. So Jase is basically advocating the use of Mayonnaise in a bacon sandwich.

------------
Feast upon my smorgasbord https://soundcloud.com/themills23/summe … huggy-tech

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Beijing Dave wrote:

Fucking amazing.

Isn't it great!

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Beijing Dave wrote:

Fucking amazing.



haha

JFT 39

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

millsy23 wrote:
Grant wrote:

Mustard in a bacon sandwich?  You're a fucking savage Loopy - brown sauce only and don't start about cultural differences, the bacon sandwich is British.

Mustard 'over there' is more like mayonnaise. So Jase is basically advocating the use of Mayonnaise in a bacon sandwich.

Perfectly acceptable.

If it's this:
http://aht.seriouseats.com/images/20110118-132179-baconnaise-jars.jpg

Supporting ROTTINGHAM HOTSPUDS since 1991.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

actually, if Loops was referring to a BLT mayo is an acceptable dressing.

------------
Feast upon my smorgasbord https://soundcloud.com/themills23/summe … huggy-tech

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

That fox wasn't making a BLT.  I don't care how fucking smart he is.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Yant wrote:

That fox wasn't making a BLT.  I don't care how fucking smart he is.

Good point . Loops, you're a fucking cunt.

------------
Feast upon my smorgasbord https://soundcloud.com/themills23/summe … huggy-tech

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

millsy23 wrote:

actually, if Loops was referring to a BLT mayo is an acceptable dressing.

Yes naturally.

Actually I do enjoy a station-bought BLT from Euston which gets demolished with the third can of Stella by about Milton Keynes.

Gives me the energy to bust some pelvic moves in my seat as I blast Springsteen through my white in-ears.

Supporting ROTTINGHAM HOTSPUDS since 1991.

Re: Random funny picture thread (not suitable for milsy, may contain nuts)

Beijing Dave wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

actually, if Loops was referring to a BLT mayo is an acceptable dressing.

Yes naturally.

Actually I do enjoy a station-bought BLT from Euston which gets demolished with the third can of Stella by about Milton Keynes.

Gives me the energy to bust some pelvic moves in my seat as I blast Springsteen through my white in-ears.

With the bacon that resembles toe skin shavings? You're a class act Dave.

------------
Feast upon my smorgasbord https://soundcloud.com/themills23/summe … huggy-tech