Topic: CHRIS LAKE @ SACRED, LONDON, 11 OCT - NEW VENUE

Sacred in association with Cubik present their Autumn party @ Studio 220, Purley Way, Waddon - Friday 11th October

Due to problems with the Dogstar we have had to move this party further south to Studio 220 in the Waddon/Croydon area. The move to the outskirts of London is more than compensated for by the excellent and unique venue which certainly has to be experienced as it has plenty of character.

As well as two rooms of music, there will be a number of chillout areas, plenty of comfy sofas and seating and lots to entertain yourself within the venue itself. We are hoping to equip the chillout areas with visuals and relaxing sounds and other effects.

Sacred will be hosting the main room with a selection of tribal tech progressive house and breaks with Cubik taking charge of things in room two. Expect a more eclectic approach to the music here.

DJing in the Sacred room, the line up will be as originally planned with up and coming producer/DJ Chris Lake (Cuba recordings) making his way down from Scotland for his London debut for a 2 hour set.

Also guesting for us will be the talents of Impasse (Intensity, Formula) who is a busy man around London at the moment with gigs this summer/autumn at Intensity, ReVitalise, Empathy and DPressure as well as starting his own night Formula. Impasse will be going back to back with resident Al Williams for the first 3 hours to get things off to a flying start.

All this plus a birthday set from resident Steve Langdon between 1am and 2am, if he can find his records/marbles.

Full details of the Cubik line up will appear on our website soon.

Waddon is served by trains from Victoria and London Bridge and is a short cheap taxi ride from East Croydon train station, anyone expressing an interest will be e-mailed a full set of directions for the night, we may also put on a coach from Victoria or Waterloo station if there is demand.

For the improved venue and extra rooms we have had to increase the door charge to

So, I open the door to my enemies, and ask could we wipe the slate clean,
If they tell me to please go and fuck myself, you know you just can't win

mixes on sound cloud

Re: CHRIS LAKE @ SACRED, LONDON, 11 OCT - NEW VENUE

what happened with dogstar mate?

mail me!  get my address off lee P @ centrica dude! may have some useful advice for you.....
<i></i>

Well you can mail us if you like, mail me: alan@sacredlondon.co.uk, the advice sounds good, certainly as you were right about the Dogstar.

Luckily we had time for a replacement venue and its an improvement on the Dogstar   Although its a little out of town.

The Dogstar has been recently put under new management and the events manager told me he has a problem with the fire regulations and could not host parties upstairs after midnight. I feel there are further problems with the venue but anything else would be just speculation. The new events manager did fear he would lose his job at one point and I must say wasn't very helpful throughout the whole affair.

If you want to continue this via e-mail then feel free.

Alan
<i></i>

mixes on sound cloud

Was a nightmare !!!

Cheers for the warning
<i></i>

Thanks for your e-mail Mr Word of Warning, your secret identity is safe with me 

Right I'm off on holiday, have a good weekend everyone   
<i></i>

mixes on sound cloud