Re: Leeds United 2014/15 Official Promotion Thread

Pumper&Dumper wrote:

Whats it like to live in that area of London. To be associated with that backwards Neanderthal level of support. To be classed as a 2ND citizen and be judged only by your level of hate. I love the amount of hate the millwall poor london cast off's get, especially when they spend all the carers allowance benefit to travel up here and get turned over. Thanks for the points, bye

chortle chortle - could be worse - could still live up north wink

Last edited by mbmmulville (Saturday Aug 2010 18:05:41)

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

mike kampf wrote:

Dont tell me youre one of the knuckle scraping Millwall massive? ha ha i doubt it.

I am and my knuckles are fine thanks smile Oh and Leeds fans aren't angels themselves big_smile

Last edited by Open all Hours (Sunday Aug 2010 03:22:41)

I went to Forest last week and apart from the first 20 minutes, when we were played off the park, we played some great stuff. Grayson took it back to 4-4-2 and we looked a lot more comfortable.
I've only seen highlights from Saturday, but it was one of our best performances in years, we could have won 10-1.
We've still got 3 excellent players to come back as well - Snodgrass, Max Gradel and Billy Paynter.
Sanchez Watt, the boy on loan for the season from Arsenal, looks stunning, and Davide Somma was touted to be the next big thing and scores 2 on his league debut !
About time we put one over on Millwall anyway, our bogey team.

IN GRAYSON WE TRUST !
:-)

On on on.

Davide Somma was awesome. If he carries on he'll be back at Arsenal by xmas though.

Part of the problem

I went down to this on Saturday for my first visit to Elland Road - had a really good time, really enjoyed the footy - thought the millwall support were a bit quiet like - was expecting madness.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Most of them didn't make it out of quarantine.

Part of the problem

Another win yesterday, up to 6th. C'mon!

And still no where near full strength. The loss against Leicester was a bit odd, why put a weakened side out?
Still not convinced by Becchio. He's no where near a prem player and if Leeds are actually thinking about going up they should be at least courting players who can advance enough to play up. Something Becchio isn't capable of. He's a floundering spacker who doesn't know what to do with the ball when he's got it.

Its joint 5th anyway titian ;-)

Last edited by Dermo (Sunday Aug 2010 02:51:28)

Part of the problem

Its important to keep the Ovis Aries lovers in their place. England 2 - The 3rd World 1

"Marching on together".

Part of the problem

Another game, another win. I watched the (very) limited coverage on TV and we looked pretty good.

Yep good win again. Was really happy to see Beckford keeping the bench warm at Everton too. He'll be back knocking on our door in no time

I went to the game. Leeds were ok. Not as good as previous games I've seen on tv this season, and were lucky not to concede more. The new keeper Shane Higgs was def the man of the match, he kept us in it. His distribution wasn't the best, but he was tough to beat between the posts.

Leeds looked like they were missing a key man in midfield. Sanchez Watt is a class act on the ball. He played better in the 1st half than the 2nd though. We seemed more effective from the wide areas in the 2nd half, which resulted in the goals. Overall, pretty happy. And I know there is players to come back. Looking forward to seeing snograss back.

All i can say at this point of the season and after tonights results.Neil Warnock is GOD!.

stripped99 wrote:

All i can say at this point of the season and after tonights results.Neil Warnock is GOD!.

A TERRIBLE RESULT!

Good to see QPR 21st in the Premier League. I just hope we (West Ham) stay up to meet you next season. Couldn't stomach a season of Leeds, Cardiff, Millwall or Swansea away sad

Wez Saunders
(e) wesley.a.saunders@gmail.com

Oh why? Because West ham are such a massive club? LOL

Great to see Leeds on form tonight played really well. God knows what happened on Tuesdays drubbing but Larry changed the side on its head and it seemed to be the side of the season so far for me. (even if it didn't score, it should have)

Part of the problem

Leeds were incredibly off side when that goal was called back.

Wasnt that bad.

Part of the problem

two players were at least a yard off-side.

My brother is a life long Leeds supporter he's happy with whats happened up to now apart from Barnsley away last week.

Minor blip that was. We came  back with a fresh team and fresh approach against Doncaster and should have won it. I am more impressed with how they are attacking sides and playing attractive football (for the div anyway). Cant ask a team to do any more than that as a supporter imo.

Part of the problem

Leeds are still 16 places behind Liverpool which ever way you try and spin it cunt.

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

Corrr well done . What a petulant little boy you are.

Part of the problem

Sorry no pun intended. i know you're touchy around little boys.

Part of the problem

Another win! Beat The Blades for the first time in 20 odd years! GTFI!

"Marching on TOGETHER!"