Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

That is a right good win. Maybe the tables are turning. Defo the best squad we have had in ages.

Part of the problem

We're doing FAR better than I expected us to this season. I would have been happy with a mid-table finish but now I'm thinking at least the Play-Off places! smile

mike kampf wrote:

Defo the best squad we have had in ages.

What part did you play in the squad then dermo. I'm guessing fuck all

Great result i'm actually considering getting out my armchair and going down to a few games again

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/photos/harry-kewell-beach-loving.jpg

LOL haha ive only just actually bothered to look at the photo!
Check out Cunts back, the massive fucking helmet has a tramp stamp like some Essex scrubber would have!
it would actually be far more fetching on his sausage legged fat midget Mrs.
Man that twat does not have a fucking scooby.

Part of the problem

Famous last words. 4-1 up to 6-4 down and a rugby result. How the fuck is that possible?

Part of the problem

mike kampf wrote:

Famous last words. 4-1 up to 6-4 down and a rugby result. How the fuck is that possible?

ridiculous stuff

move on, nothing to see here ..........>

Welcome to the championship smile

A mate went and said it was school boy stuff on display. I wondered if they'd done an AC Milan but without the style LOL,

Part of the problem

Just in case you missed it wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0kzEundRcw

Wez Saunders
(e) wesley.a.saunders@gmail.com

World class goal from Luciano and would have been 2 if it hadnt hit the bar.

So glad my wish of getting Strachan as manager didn't come to fruition. Boro play awful football and it wont be long til the ginger jock is history.

Part of the problem

I watched it in the pub, very pleased with the result. I'm glad we carried on fighting and won out in the end.

Sven working his magic derms ? http://static.yuku.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif

SimonR

Welcome aboard the real football thread SimonR it was in dire need of special needs input.

Great result for Leeds, should wake us up a bit.

Part of the problem

Thanks Leeds thats what happens when i support you for an hour hoping for a favour.Should have known better as you cant even help yourselves.SHITE!

Cant say a lot really. QPR and Cardiff are a level above us unfortunately. Cant understand putting Schmeichel into the firing line of a game like that after so long out. Made a reet cunt of himself. Outplayed completely. Leeds do have the ability but just don't seem to be able to apply it to games at the moment. A lot of new players maybe that haven't had long enough to gel. That's always a good one to hide the fact you're losing.
Our only saving grace is there's a long way to go and the league is relatively open apart from the top 2 who will piss it.
So Norm i wouldn't worry about the Taffs. Unless of course you're getting jumpy that you haven't been winning recently? Bubble burst?

Part of the problem

mike kampf wrote:

Our only saving grace is there's a long way to go and the league is relatively open apart from the top 2 who will piss it.
So Norm i wouldn't worry about the Taffs. Unless of course you're getting jumpy that you haven't been winning recently? Bubble burst?

Bubble hasnt burst just yet every game is tough in this division as you know and Bristol City could even get promoted.Its early early days and i cannot complain about the season so far if we were 6th i'd have been happy so now we just have to get back on it.Im keeping my eye on Pompey though.

Yesterday's result was exactly what was required. We've taken a bit of a hammering in recent matches so it was nice to dish one out. A good run upto Christmas now would be great.

Gradel makes us play better or so it seems. When we play well, we play really well. When we play bad, its embarrassing. Have to find middle ground. I will still be really surprised and disappointed if we don't make top 6.

c'mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

QPR failing again? Oh dear.

Part of the problem

Go LEEDS!

Proper big club getting a proper big away win.

Part of the problem

mike kampf wrote:

Proper big club getting a proper big away win.

and now up to 7th... smile

Great bit of journalism

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba … eport.html

''Even their often maligned followers deserved credit, booing substitute Marlon King’s every touch, a timely prick of the Coventry conscience, perhaps, after their decision to employ a player who has only recently been released from prison following his conviction last year for sexual assault and actual bodily harm on a slight 20 year-old student''