Re: Leeds United 2014/15 Official Promotion Thread

Dermo wrote:

6 mil? it said 2 mil on sporting life.

I'd read £10 million

Either way its free money and he must be a fucking reet mug to hand over that kind of wedge without doing his homework. Be interesting to see if he tries to get it back.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Either way its free money and he must be a fucking reet mug to hand over that kind of wedge without doing his homework. Be interesting to see if he tries to get it back.

What happens next will be interesting full stop.

Dermo wrote:

LOL @ Dutchys delusion. We have more chance of being promoted than you lot winning the league i can assure you.

I was at that game Strudders. Was one of the few happy days of my career supporting the white shite.

Since Dermo is giving it so much needle in the Dippers thread, I thought I'd remind you of this. How did that one work out for you in the end? lol

The planets still aligned. Ultimately my wish for this season came to fruition.

Part of the problem

Lol@Leeds hiring a mid-table Conference manager to push them forward.

Standing on the shoulders of giants.

Cellino's off to a flyer!

He's obviously fucking stupid. That or he cant afford to pay a proper manager. Or both. Got disaster written all over it.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

He's obviously fucking stupid. That or he cant afford to pay a proper manager. Or both. Got disaster written all over it.

quite incredible what is happing to that club.

no particular love for the modern day leeds but a dewey eyed respect for the revie days and when they had sherridan,  rennie , edwards and  aspin playing for them, the side of 1987

having said that i hope qpr swoop carrion like to pick up ross mcormack a fucking good player who would do a good job at a lot of premier sides.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Ill be amazed if we hold on to him. Im just glad every cunt who jumped ship to go to Norwich have all ended up back where they left off.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Ill be amazed if we hold on to him. Im just glad every cunt who jumped ship to go to Norwich have all ended up back where they left off.

rate howson and snodgrass, we are in for the latter according to qpr message boards(guardian reading cunts!)

mcormack is the one i want, not fucking gary hooper.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Snodgrass has promised much but ultimately hasn't gone to the next level. He's not a class player, just a workhorse.

Part of the problem

I expect McCormack to go to a bigger club than QPR. No disrespect but I believe there's a lot of people interested.

Part of the problem

blimey...

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/01/leeds-pla … s-4782788/

Fuckin hell haha, in all the excitement I missed this.

I bet the packed lunch consists of saver crisps, saver jam on saver white dough/bread.

Never forget

one of Europe’s elite

Part of the problem

He's got rid of Paddy Kenny cos he found out he was born on the 17th and Il Duce has a phobia about that number....and the colour purple (not the film). I shit you not.
I can see this season going well. A fucking basket case leading a dribbling mess of a club. Looking forward to oppo chants of "did you pack your lunch today" and "does your mother wash your gear?" (A nice play on "does your mother know you're here?"....usually sung at spotty Bournemouth yoof and the like).
And McCormack has seen sense and is bailing out. Good luck to him. He can switch the fucking lights off when he goes.