Topic: WARNING: Benzo-Fury (6-ADP)

My house mate has asked me to post a warning to anyone who is considering taking a new research chemical/legal high/plant fertilizer called 6-ADP, most commonly sold under the name Benzo-Fury.

My housemate and his friend received 5 capsules at the weekend, each one was only about a quarter full so they thought they had been ripped off. They decided to split the contents of one into a line each and then after that had no effect they double dropped the others.

After 12 hours af being quite nicely fucked this has been followed by days of severe anxiety attacks, irregular heart beat, severe stomach cramps, insomnia (they still haven't really slept and this is 4 days later!!!) and a general feeling of being poisoned. My mate says that although he is feeling marginally better every day he doesn't know when he will feel normal again and thinks he may have done his insides some permanent damage.

If you know anyone who has any of these or is planning to buy them please tell them not to. After looking at endless user experiences the majority of them sound like identical experiences or worse. Most people appear to have ended up in a&e or attempted suicide. All complaining that they feel they think they will never feel normal again.

Last edited by EleKtrohed (Wednesday Aug 2010 05:03:50)

Re: WARNING: Benzo-Fury (6-ADP)

Sounds good to me?

"They decided to split the contents of one into a line each and then after that had no effect they double dropped the others."

That's just plain fucking dumb to be honest.

Obviously didnt do their research.

Prog God

monostereo wrote:

"They decided to split the contents of one into a line each and then after that had no effect they double dropped the others."

That's just plain fucking dumb to be honest.

I totally agree. I think because legal high typically used to be some herbal blend which had little to no effect a majority of people still think they are totally harmless.

Some of the shit you can buy online now can be deadly. I never thought I would say this but someone needs to seriously start sorting out this legal high/plant fertilizer/research chemical business as its getting fucking dangerous.

The chemicals that are on sale at the moment online can seriously do you some damage and there's nothing that a paramedic will be able to do if you fuck up on stuff like this as they have no idea what they are!

The thing that concerns me is that all these dodgy new compounds seem to be being sold off as pills (MDMA).

This has always occurred to an extant but I I’ve known lots of people in the last couple of years that have ended up with slightly odd pills - even though they have been bought from a long term, reliable source.

Last edited by monostereo (Wednesday Aug 2010 05:42:07)

I know what you mean - if you look on pillreports.com most pills sold as ecstacy in the UK now don't even contain MDMA.

Seriously this chemical is fucking dangerous and once people get wind there's something new to try this will get way out of hand.

What is also particularly worrying is that since mephedrone has been banned it has left a high demand for legal highs. People can sell pretty much whatever they want as long as it has the 'not for human consumption' disclaimer.

I've never really thought about this until this has happened but this whole situation is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Last edited by EleKtrohed (Wednesday Aug 2010 05:52:22)

Back in the day when I was looking to get fucked off my tree, the thought process never occurred to me to look to plant fertilizer.  That sounds like a fantastic idea!

What in hell's name is wrong with this planet when you're looking to get mullered off of plant fertilizer?

EleKtrohed wrote:

I know what you mean - if you look on pillreports.com most pills sold as ecstacy in the UK now don't even contain MDMA.

Seriously this chemical is fucking dangerous and once people get wind there's something new to try this will get way out of hand.

What is also particularly worrying is that since mephedrone has been banned it has left a high demand for legal highs. People can sell pretty much whatever they want as long as it has the 'not for human consumption' disclaimer.

I've never really thought about this until this has happened but the whole situation is just waiting for a disaster to happen.

yeah unfortunately most pills today are complete shit and its been that way for a while now, but as u say people are just necking shit to see what happens. The other prob is that people are buying this crap so if people stopped buying that shit they would stop making it, stay well away from the plant feeder smile

loopdokter wrote:

What in hell's name is wrong with this planet when you're looking to get mullered off of plant fertilizer?

Ha - I know how stupid it sounds. Its a way for people selling drugs online to get around the law. They advertise it as plant fertilizer and mark it clearly 'not for human consumption' with the full expectation that you're going to be necking it.

EleKtrohed wrote:
loopdokter wrote:

Ha - I know how stupid it sounds. Its a way for people selling drugs online to get around the law. They advertise it as plant fertilizer and mark it clearly 'not for human consumption' with the full expectation that you're going to be necking it.

I'm pretty certain that if you feed a plant some mephedrone that it will also get pretty fucked up

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

A mate of mine is a drugs councilor, he hasnt mentioned this one to me yet, but he defo suggested i stay away from Ivory Wave. Similar effects: awake for up to 5 days, people heading for hospitals to get sedated etc. Apparently someone died off it and a few others have been in comas from it. Top shit.

Had a good report on Benzo but I assume he took small amounts?
Crying shame you can't get a decent buzz now & again, bring back love doves for £15 each

SCM wrote:

Crying shame you can't get a decent buzz now & again, bring back love doves for £15 each

A mate of mine who's currently living in London says there are blue pills doing the rounds that are busting heads in a love dove stylee!

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Love it how people are writing "A mate of mine"........

"The artist formerly know as D.R.2.D.J"

NR wrote:

Love it how people are writing "A mate of mine"........

well I live outside of Europe, so its a mate of mine for sure smile

starcreeper wrote:
SCM wrote:

A mate of mine who's currently living in London says there are blue pills doing the rounds that are busting heads in a love dove stylee!

i too have heard such tales

Mind you, I always fancied the idea of hugging walls, chewing the inside of your tongue off and talking absolute random shite to people you wouldn't even look at twice on the street.

That sounds like a fantastic idea as well!

loopdokter wrote:

Mind you, I always fancied the idea of hugging walls, chewing the inside of your tongue off and talking absolute random shite to people you wouldn't even look at twice on the street.

That sounds like a fantastic idea as well!

yeah but you're a muppet, you have license to do so.

starcreeper wrote:

Gee, thanks.

Which one am I?  Ernie?  Kermit?  Big Bird?

loopdokter wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Gee, thanks.

Which one am I?  Ernie?  Kermit?  Big Bird?

Beaker.

starcreeper wrote:

Beaker.

Sounds appropriate.

loopdokter wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Beaker.

Sounds appropriate.

http://crunchbang.org/uploads/102307110452-beaker.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h302/adamkvonende/10731_131231434243_505664243_2344709_2724640_n.jpg

?

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Pic taken backstage  at mtv awards after landing on eminem's face.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

millsy23 wrote:

Pic taken backstage  at mtv awards after landing on eminem's face.

Close, but wrong.  For shame Millsy.  You should know who that is when you call yourself a basketball fan.  That's DeMarr DeRozen from the Toronto Raptors and it was taken at Steve Nash's Toronto Film Festival party that I DJed.

And yes, I'm being a cock-end this time and properly boasting about that gig.  Quite chuffed about that one being the massive basketball fan that I am.

Last edited by loopdokter (Sunday Aug 2010 14:17:24)