Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

I gave up on that thread. I don't class any of them as proper fans.

JFT 39

Always felt that Pumper didnt get much support from the other overseas Leeds fan, if I'm honest.

Haha naus is stuck in the 70s. They are all dead to me. Pumper included. We need some solidarity like you, fad and rhouses display.

JFT 39

RHouses has taken about ten years to out himself as a red, saying that the Indians are normally much more clued up than some of the overseas fans we have to endure.

smallman1 wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:
Prolapse wrote:

That's because your club will never change: offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

i call alias

Good shout.

The Derminator.

Defo an alias. Mr Boring I reckon

I was first to use prolapse and also had offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. as my signature. Its someone trying to bubble me.

JFT 39

Big Fella wrote:

RHouses has taken about ten years to out himself as a red, saying that the Indians are normally much more clued up than some of the overseas fans we have to endure.

Shit, Rhouses is a red Indian?

Ten years of posting stuff like this...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xbLju8AmtBs/TNKObR-Wl1I/AAAAAAAAAMo/_PlgPq5MYdg/s320/Train.bmp

When I should have been posting stuff like this...
http://www.trbimg.com/img-51367b21/turbine/la-na-nn-pine-ridge-liquor-laws-20130305-001/600/600x469

草泥马

Dermo wrote:

I gave up on that thread. I don't class any of them as proper fans.

Leeds are that insignificant no-one gives a fuck.

But poor form when ol' derms has to try and shoehorn it here, the wand.

SimonR

Dermo wrote:

LOL 45-50 mil in the arse pocket for Suarez and 'Seeee yooooou"

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne … le-reports

£350 million? Clear indication of how far behind the elite clubs this shower are. By way of comparison, Arsenal's valuation based on their market capitalisation is estimated to be £1000 million.

manager Brendan Rodgers guiding his side to seventh place last season

Guiding lol. Is that Dipperspeak for 'slipping further into mediocrity'?

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

At least there's no chance of the goners slipping into winning a CL hey Flaresy .. I shall enjoy seeing the cup drought continue.

SimonR

Better to be a lean hungry bull climbing the mountain than a fat old cow stuck at the bottom.

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Saturday Jul 2013 10:45:02)

You're lot are more akin to a jersey cow with a genial disposition chewing cud in the field & daydreaming about a balance sheet flaresy - all high butterfat content and low maintenance costs from that lesser bodyweight.

'fraid a CL Final win is but a pipe dream for you. Moo.

SimonR

You have to be in it to win it pal, which rules you out every season I'm afraid. Still, there's always those memories eh? Give it another few years and misty eyed Ushited fans will be singing the same tune, but that's for another thread....

It was only a matter of time before the perfect storm of Simon and Flares... wonderful stuff.

Simonr had him on the ropes but the lad has come out swinging, I think Flaresey contradicting himself will ultimately be his glass jaw.

Big Fella wrote:

Flaresey contradicting himself will ultimately be his glass jaw.

Explain

Flaresy, you don't have to respond to anything SimonR writes other than with 'fuck off cunt'.

Being a pure bred filth mongering dipper this is the correct way to address him and you shouldn't feel obliged to enter any non rhetorical conversation other than to remind him once again that he is indeed a cunt and a horrible one at that.

Here are some example of the correct response for your perusal.

simonr wrote:

At least there's no chance of the goners slipping into winning a CL hey Flaresy .. I shall enjoy seeing the cup drought continue.

Correct Response - Fuck off, Cunt.

simonr wrote:

You're lot are more akin to a jersey cow with a genial disposition chewing cud in the field & daydreaming about a balance sheet flaresy - all high butterfat content and low maintenance costs from that lesser bodyweight.

'fraid a CL Final win is but a pipe dream for you. Moo.

Correct Response - Fuck off, you fucking horrible, unfunny, try hard Cunt.

Hope this helps with any future dealings.

Cheers

JFT 39

I think I pulled a muscle. Genius. big_smile

No problem. We fight a common enemy.

JFT 39

A Rollerball Rocco/Mick McManus tag team seems a tad unfair against Kendo Nagasaki.

Coutinho looking very good pre-season. Toure still needs to shift a few lbs ... hopefully the merseyside move keeps him away from BFs line-caught dolphin-friendly dripping fried catch.

SimonR

SimonR

Big Fella wrote:

Rollerball Rocco

Mark Rocco, what a fucking legend. Mad as a balloon and one of the best heels ever in wrestling. Went on to breed horses in the Med somewhere as I recall.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Flaresey contradicting himself will ultimately be his glass jaw.

Explain

It isn't about winning. It is. It isn't about the value of the club. Arsenal are worth a billion.

Is it about winning, or is it just a well run balance sheet?  You keep contradicting yourself and it annoys the fuck out of me. 

Criticising you doesn't make me a troll, it means I'm criticising you, you talk contrary shit about football all the time. If I said The King of Spin are total fucking crap and you're a massive cunt, that might be trolling.  Or it might not.

Last edited by Grant (Sunday Jul 2013 10:07:16)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQQy1AJCIAAK-9W.jpg