Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

smallman1 wrote:

I've got a feeling Liverpool are going to beat Utd on Sunday.

You heard it here first.

Apart from my prediction about a fortnight ago, and countless pundits and posters on other fora.

草泥马

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

cheeky bid for Kaka wouldn't go a miss

and why have we cooled on Ericksen given that he said he wanted to come here?

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Eriksen shouldn't be a priority (neither should Given).

We have one fit centre-half and two teenage wingers.

Some of the players we're being linked with are bizarre.

草泥马

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Once we get Mata everything will be fine.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Beijing Dave wrote:

Eriksen shouldn't be a priority (neither should Given).

We have one fit centre-half and two teenage wingers.

Some of the players we're being linked with are bizarre.

Rodgers seems to prefer playing 4-3-3

3 forwards = Saurez, Sturridge, Coutinho
3 mid = Gerrard, Lucas and 1 from Allen/Hendo

Ericksen for a max £10m seems a no brainer
Given would only cost a nominal fee i would have thought
a proper winger would be ideal but not seeing us linked with anyone other than those that turned have us down
we have tageted Sakho (PSG) and Ilori (Lisbon) but price tags could be higher than expected

we need match winners and a defender

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

shaunstrudwick wrote:

cheeky bid for Kaka wouldn't go a miss

and why have we cooled on Ericksen given that he said he wanted to come here?

Not being funny strudders but seriously why would kaka not want any form of Euro football at all? Add that to all world class players.

Part of the problem

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Dermo wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

cheeky bid for Kaka wouldn't go a miss

and why have we cooled on Ericksen given that he said he wanted to come here?

Not being funny strudders but seriously why would kaka not want any form of Euro football at all? Add that to all world class players.

guess depends how desperate he wants out of RM

agree it would be a long shot

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Dermo wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

cheeky bid for Kaka wouldn't go a miss

and why have we cooled on Ericksen given that he said he wanted to come here?

Not being funny strudders but seriously why would kaka not want any form of Euro football at all? Add that to all world class players.

haven't you heard?  we're going to qualify for the CL this season

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

What's this all about then

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 … r-disaster

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Another reg for Liverpool FC

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

dutchy101 wrote:

Another reg for Liverpool FC

so that was real then?!!?

fucking hell - OOOPS!

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

shaunstrudwick wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

Another reg for Liverpool FC

so that was real then?!!?

fucking hell - OOOPS!

Thanks for believing in me Shaun.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

shaunstrudwick wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

Another reg for Liverpool FC

so that was real then?!!?

fucking hell - OOOPS!

Unbelievable stuff. The reg that keeps on reging.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Dermo wrote:

LOL



JOSH @JoshMitchy


https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS3tyfzIQAA0GN5.jpg:large

Part of the problem

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Some shambles of a club. Really and truly.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Beijing Dave on the Chinese bullet train home from work... Asian diet is very slimming.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS3pCd2IUAEMTNl.jpg:large

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

The grey and piss-yellow colour scheme tells me that's definitely Merseyrail.

I am turning toward the aisle because Purple Aki is staring in through the windows btw.

草泥马

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Your knowledge of the minutiae of the British rail system never fails to amaze me, Dave. lol.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

I had a quick read of this little scrotes Twitter, right gobby little scouse fat mong looking cunt, par for the course, but anyhow turns out the little spastic is a season ticket holder. Or was as the case is now. Last laugh had.

Part of the problem

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Dermo wrote:

Murder Was the Case - Snoop Dogg
Walls come tumbling down - The Style council -
Getting Away with Murder - Papa Roach
Filthy thieving murdering scum - Dermatron 4000 band


Don't forget...

Squeeze - There's No Tomorrow


Hahahaha

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Lol at flaresey trying to poke and run.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Flaresy's been released from the secure unit to post again, freshly buoyed by Flamini's signing and a strong Craven Cottage performance.  Welcome back !

SimonR

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Beijing Dave wrote:

The grey and piss-yellow colour scheme tells me that's definitely Merseyrail.

I have a pair of Nike waffle racers in the same colours so I can 'represent' when I'm away from home.

fadass wrote:

Your knowledge of the minutiae of the British rail system never fails to amaze me, Dave. lol.

Wrong type of seats for Merseyrail. Too new too.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

smallman1 wrote:

I've got a feeling Liverpool are going to beat Utd on Sunday.

You heard it here first.

Ed, please stop saying "You heard it here first" like you've just unravelled the Kennedy assassination or discovered that the earth is not actually flat.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Amps wrote:
Beijing Dave wrote:

The grey and piss-yellow colour scheme tells me that's definitely Merseyrail.

I have a pair of Nike waffle racers in the same colours so I can 'represent' when I'm away from home.

fadass wrote:

Your knowledge of the minutiae of the British rail system never fails to amaze me, Dave. lol.

Wrong type of seats for Merseyrail. Too new too.

And they're still actually in the train.