Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

There's no way we can go that many games without defensive errors. It's just a case of getting ahead early whenever we can and hitting teams on the counter after that. Defences are struggling to handle Sturridge and Suarez and even Sterling as well. We look like conceding in every game we play so its a case of how many we can score really.

I just think the more organised sides will be our downfall in the run in. We need teams to come and attack us and give us the room and that might not happen with Chelsea or possibly West Ham.

Yeah, I'm hearing you. In any case, we are in with a shout and it's down to us. If we win all 8 games then we win the title. With all the will in the world I can't see that happening, but the Citeh and Chelsea games will be the make or break I reckon.

.....when you walk, through a storrrrm, hold youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Game by game job .. not getting excited.

Bench is still shite .. Moses & Aspas plus Toure.

SimonR

Im getting the same feeling relaxing into 7th as I used to get coasting into 1st. No pressure whatsoever. I also remember the 92 season fondly after all those years of hurt.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Init. Game by game, Simon.

Last edited by dutchy101 (Friday Mar 2014 15:45:24)

Sadly, the dippers wont emulate that faithful season. The hurt will go on.

Not the first time you heard this.

simonr wrote:

Game by game ...not getting excited.

agreed

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

starcreeper wrote:

Sadly, the dippers wont emulate that faithful season. The hurt will go on.

Not the first time you heard this.

Natch, boss, Hamburg etc

Natch.

Next.

You heard it here first. There'll be a game of football between two teams and I'll say one of them will win. Crazy shit.

Not everybody can be a Samuel Beckett.

La Nausee wrote:

You heard it here first. There'll be a game of football between two teams and I'll say one of them will win. Crazy shit.

Paul Merson does that shit. Crazy like a fox.

He's hit the beans on toast.
Beckett would be proud.

You can add David Burrows to the list of dipper sex offenders aswell.

Moved to another parish like a priest.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTIaRjXyzYdwjFkJz2_VtQGvxYRbs1Qob2tiKfDt7Siamgj7h5

Is that the distinct scent of delusional dippers I can wiff?

Part of the problem

starcreeper wrote:

You can add David Burrows to the list of dipper sex offenders aswell.

Moved to another parish like a priest.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTIaRjXyzYdwjFkJz2_VtQGvxYRbs1Qob2tiKfDt7Siamgj7h5

Whoa whoa whoa, never heard of this one before...

Just about every member of the 1980s Liverpool team has been called a nonce on this board at some point. Are you suggesting that Melwood was a clandestine fiddling racket (run by Bobby Charlton)?

草泥马

Dermo wrote:

Is that the distinct scent of delusional dippers I can wiff?

Leave it ahht mate, this is the thread where all the Liverpool fans can chat about winning the league.

Most horrific hijack of a thread of all time.

Horseface wont hang around at the end of this season.

Part of the problem

Best footy of his career, family settled, enjoying life and got a recent pay rise.

I give him 2 years max ... he'll want to play in Spain before ending up in Italy.

Will be a massive fee though.

SimonR

He was looking at a school with his daughter last week when the wife's cousin met him. Settled enough it would seem. For now at least.

They mustn't have schools in Spain.

Maybe he's hoping for a transfer to United. Lol.

Fcking amazin season can't help but excited with 8 games to go.  Hope we at least take it to the final day.