Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

I can't think of anything more satisfying - outside of Arsenal winning the title - than Liverpool being crowned in the first post-Fergsuon season. Absolute fucking magic whether you hate the Dippers or not, especially with an old Evertonian in charge of the scum.

It writes itself.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

I can't think of anything more satisfying - outside of Arsenal winning the title - than Liverpool being crowned in the first post-Fergsuon season. Absolute fucking magic whether you hate the Dippers or not, especially with an old Evertonian in charge of the scum.

It writes itself.

Standard, epic whatever.

You can guarantee if we were to do it Rudolf would sack moyes himself and put himself back in charge at Old Trafford.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

We? You're fucking Scottish aren't you? An open dislike of all things English and its accents and vocal about supporting the move to devolve, yet you support an English club that also sports the countries worst accent.
What a fucking mess.

Last edited by Dermo (Sunday Mar 2014 01:43:14)

Part of the problem

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

I can't think of anything more satisfying - outside of Arsenal winning the title - than Liverpool being crowned in the first post-Fergsuon season. Absolute fucking magic whether you hate the Dippers or not, especially with an old Evertonian in charge of the scum.

It writes itself.

Absolute LOL at this, typical ABU behaviour and typical of a Tarquin.

How embarrassing.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Dermo wrote:

We? You're fucking Scottish aren't you? An open dislike of all things English and its accents and vocal about supporting the move to devolve, yet you support an English club that also sports the countries worst accent.
What a fucking mess.

Aw for fk sake, might of guessed.   You been sniffing your socks again.

"An open dislike of all things English" - Nope.  Your getting confused there.
"and its accents" - the thread was which were the worst accents in the UK.  Last time i checked the UK was made up of 4 countries - not just England - i simply stated what i thought was the worst, which just happened to be English.
"vocal about supporting the move to devolve" - Scotland is already devolved, it is seeking rightly IMO to be independent from Westminster rule. (I know plenty of English people who now live in Scotland who also want independence from Westminster Tory rule)
"yet you support an English club" - hmmm this one reeks of facisim.
"the countries worst accent" - As in Englands worst accent or the UK as a whole? Well thats debatable is it not.

"What a fucking mess" - You fucking mess.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Damien Kingstar wrote:

I know plenty of English people who now live in Scotland who also want independence from Westminster Tory

You've made that up to support your argument

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

A bitter sweaty anti English sock who supports and calls an English club 'we' ?

Stinks of htpocracy and lack of allegiance to your own clubs. Cunt.

Part of the problem

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

He called you right about the fascism bit though.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

97.5% of people who use the word 'fascism' don't know what it means.

This jock cunt can't even spell it either.

Supporting ROTTINGHAM HOTSPUDS since 1991.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

You just need to think of Hitler and Dermo is definitely the bedrock equivalent.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

That's an indication of your intelligence not mine.

Part of the problem

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Do you want an IQ Test-off?

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Big Fella wrote:

You just need to think of Hitler and Dermo is definitely the bedrock equivalent.

Hitler wasn't keen on the Russians but did look after dogs. The parallels are uncanny.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

No need I've already done the official mensa test and was just under genius. Both my brothers were genius.

You'd be lucky to get your name right.

Part of the problem

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

A dance-off, mix-off then an IQ-off, similar to a triathlon but one I could do.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Mr Boring wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

You just need to think of Hitler and Dermo is definitely the bedrock equivalent.

Hitler wasn't keen on the Russians but did look after dogs. The parallels are uncanny.


To liken me to Hitler really is an indication of A how little the tatty peeler knows about Hitler B how little the tatty peeler has leant about me in the decade of posting on the same forums.

Last edited by Dermo (Sunday Mar 2014 12:45:02)

Part of the problem

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Grant wrote:
Damien Kingstar wrote:

I know plenty of English people who now live in Scotland who also want independence from Westminster Tory

You've made that up to support your argument

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishPeopleF … ndependenc

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Lol Dermo doesn't like being called Hitler.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Anyone English who believes that A Shouldnt call themselves English. B are living in exactlly the right place.

Part of the problem

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Big Fella wrote:

Lol Dermo doesn't like being called Hitler.


Is that something you've made up too? I couldn't give a fuck what I'm called. If you want it to be taken seriously though you have to at least find correlated evidence.

Part of the problem

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Chip shops have machines to peel their potatoes in England nowadays.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Dermo wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Lol Dermo doesn't like being called Hitler.


Is that something you've made up too? I couldn't give a fuck what I'm called. If you want it to be taken seriously though you have to at least find correlated evidence.



Hahah you absolute fucking Hitler spastic.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Dermo wrote:

A bitter sweaty anti English sock who supports and calls an English club 'we' ?

Stinks of htpocracy and lack of allegiance to your own clubs. Cunt.

Anything that pisses you off is a bonus.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

You've really surpased yourself there batter tits. Why not go for a drive in your taxi and put the foo fighters on.

Part of the problem

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Hitler could name every single tune that Sasha ever played 1994-2000.

I rest my case.