Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Chicarito has though.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

simonr wrote:

Boils down to poor transfer strategy.

Ballo would have been needed even if we had kept LS because speed players like Sturridge always get injuries. Not going in for Higuaín as soon as Suarez wanted to go tells me the club are clueless at a senior level ... further backed up by the fact we seem to make buying a goalie our priority every 1 or 2 years.

I agree 100% with this ^

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Torn a new one. We look like tourists happy to be there, have a few snaps with Ron & Co. and get the odd shirt.

Lack precision and any belief. Not surprised, we didn't buy players to compete at prem level, let alone with RM.

SimonR

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Could have been a lot worse, but woeful defending costs us again. Not like we had much bite up front either.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Thought you guys had one of the greatest players in the world with Mariotelli?

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/77726_10711125_864216970276980_175746486630029666_n.png

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Presto wrote:

Thought you guys had one of the greatest players in the world with Mariotelli?

no - it was a calculated risk for the £16m outlay

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Presto wrote:

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/77726_10711125_864216970276980_175746486630029666_n.png

Wrong thread mate. The Boiler Room gif thread is that away

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Can not stop laughing at his

https://vine.co/v/ObEH3BMLgPV

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Loved watching last night.

Liverpool getting shown up for the embarrassment they are.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

I did have a smirk when i heard Souness saying he reckoned Liverpool had a chance before the game.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Thought Lallana looked good when he came on.

Reminded me of an 8 year old bumbling round in a sweet shop.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

We've done a Spuds sad

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/10700358_10203825459910268_4843661604756087329_o.jpg

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

As desperate as times feel, somehow we're still joint 4th in the league. Performance wise, things can only get better. I hope.

Last edited by dutchy101 (Thursday Oct 2014 14:38:53)

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

dutchy101 wrote:

As desperate as times feel, somehow we're still joint 4th in the league. Performance wise, things can only get better. I hope.

oh Dutchy - how wrong you were

absolutely dreadful to watch

need Sturridge back asap and for Gerrard to retire so that Rodgers stops picking him

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

I handed in my resignation yesterday, Shaun. You are on your own.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

shaunstrudwick wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

As desperate as times feel, somehow we're still joint 4th in the league. Performance wise, things can only get better. I hope.

oh Dutchy - how wrong you were

absolutely dreadful to watch

need Sturridge back asap and for Gerrard to retire so that Rodgers stops picking him

Gerrard's contract finishes at the end of the season.

Someone's just shit in my cornflakes

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Absolutely hopeless yesterday. Manager didn't have the minerals to change formation or make an early substitution. It's all ok banging on about your attacking diamonds when Suarez is in the team, yesterdays formation was based on mediocrity and a lack of intent.

He'll be lucky to last past the summer at this rate.

SimonR

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

smallman1 wrote:

Loved watching last night.

Liverpool getting shown up for the embarrassment they are.

You should be embarrassed even showing your face in a footy thread when even your own manager is banging on about how pointless you and all your team's other 'fans' are.

BedRob voted out. He isn't a racist. But he IS a thicket.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Thanks for that Dave.

It's rather nice being top of the league.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Get your plastic flags out.

BedRob voted out. He isn't a racist. But he IS a thicket.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Beijing Dave wrote:

Get your plastic flags out.

I'll grab you one when we roll into the quarter finals of the champs league chief.

Get Bry to sign it for you..

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

Beijing Dave wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Loved watching last night.

Liverpool getting shown up for the embarrassment they are.

You should be embarrassed even showing your face in a footy thread when even your own manager is banging on about how pointless you and all your team's other 'fans' are.

I think he had the hump as the QPR fans were singing 'sit down mourihno' at him for the whole game on Saturday.

Re: The Dermo loves LFC YNWA Thread

This article cheered me up -

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2253 … ers-genius