Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

shaunstrudwick wrote:

Roy is a an inoffesive cunt yet massively out of his depth - he needs to pack his bags and get the fuck out of dodge

Nothing to do with the players being shite then no?

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Im backing Liverpool to win the Championship next season, the Coca cola Championship that is

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

At least this lightened my mood :

Rooney: I quit! Manchester United star wants out after rows with Sir Alex Ferguson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba … s-out.html

SimonR

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

So thats Torres and Rooney leaving their respective clubs in the next transfer window.

I remember predicting the scousers whining about their new manager by January. Seems like is October.

Part of the problem

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Utd could get a lot of £££ for Rooney. Problem is if Fergie will get to see any of that.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

State of his head i doubt they'll be seeing anything like the return he was worth 6 mths ago.

Part of the problem

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

I dunno, even with this seasons dip in form you could still see Madrid or Citeh coming in with a big cash offer. I can't imagine he'd stay in Manchester though.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Wonder how long Liverpool fans will be crying because they don't have a new stadium and 40 million to spend.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

So are United pretty much 'fucked' now in your opinion, BF? I mean, dropping points at home to West Brom and the genuine possibility of losing Tabloid Wayne in the summer now looming. With your mountain of debt you must only be a whisker away from a catastrophic descent down the leagues? As fun as it is to think of such extreme circumstances it would be devastating for the game here were that to happen with the Dippers on the ropes too. Any serious football fan would not want that to happen but the truth is that it's not that far from being a reality, is it? Lord Ferg of Ferglington must be just about done with management and is unlikely to want his incredible record tarnished at the end is he. Maybe Mourinho will take his place but without a mega budget will he risk his reputation?

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Can't see Rooney leaving Utd to be honest.

The only English clubs that could afford him are City or Chelsea, and Utd won't sell to either.

That leaves going abroad as the only option. Can you honestly see Rooney adapting to a Spanish or Italian way of life? He struggles with English, so to learn another language and culture just wouldn't work for him.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

They have no chance of winning the league in my opinion.

I would like the Glazers to drag United down to administration/insolvency/receivership or whatever. It then might rid the game of these profittering 'business' men.

Then we can get back to wearing our Wrangers denim jacket with United patches on the back with a scarf around our wrists. On the Stretford End terraces with my new Dr Marten boots my mum insist i wear.

I can dream...

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

dutchy101 wrote:

At the end of the day the fault lies with the 11 players on the field putting together a pathetic excuse for football. Show some fucking pride and dig yourselves out of it.

agree

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

smellmycheese wrote:

Can you honestly see Rooney adapting to a Spanish or Italian way of life? He struggles with English, so to learn another language and culture just wouldn't work for him.

The Rooneys abroad would make a fantastic sit-com though

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Wiggipedia wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

Roy is a an inoffesive cunt yet massively out of his depth - he needs to pack his bags and get the fuck out of dodge

Nothing to do with the players being shite then no?

we all know that the squad is the worse it has been since about the time when Rafa came in - Roy knew that when he came on board - what we are looking for from Roy is a bit of inspiration to turn these playets into a team - but he just doesn't seem capable of doing that

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

I didn't have a clue who half the Liverpool players were yesterday.

Carragher and Gerrard are still as snidey/comical as ever however, especially off the ball/camera.

The scruffy faced tits.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

shaunstrudwick wrote:
Wiggipedia wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

Roy is a an inoffesive cunt yet massively out of his depth - he needs to pack his bags and get the fuck out of dodge

Nothing to do with the players being shite then no?

we all know that the squad is the worse it has been since about the time when Rafa came in - Roy knew that when he came on board - what we are looking for from Roy is a bit of inspiration to turn these playets into a team - but he just doesn't seem capable of doing that

I don't buy that attitude for one second Shaun, it just smacks of hoping for a quick solution ie let's blame it on the new manager and when he gets replaced the squad will start playing like Barcelona/Brazil 70 again. There has been a steady decline since Benitez's last year or so which was accelerated with the loss of certain key players and a massive over-reliance on the few quality players you have left. Give Hodgson some cash in January and some time and I reckon you'll stay in the league at the very least. It does greatly depend on who is available in January of course and these days it is not a good time to go shopping, even this summer was a struggle to get the market moving. All this 'out of his depth' cobblers is just grasping at straws.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Coaching, tactics, motivating players & (more importantly) getting them in the right mindset are all key aspects of managers role. Mindset is a crucial thing and was something Jose was big on with his little rules and siege mentality.

Codgson is shite at all of the above + he hasn't won an away match for 30 games. He isn't a winner and doesn't have that self belief or attitude that managers need (hence why I backed Dalglish as a temporary measure even though he's been out of the game).

Under Benitez LFC pressed teams and aimed to get the ball quickly to Torres through the likes of Gerrard with movement from others players also being crucial. The aim of busying Johnson and using Insua was that they helped attack teams too. At least there was a plan ... and it was very effective when they had Masch + Alonso and still effective at times even after Xabi left.

Finances sorted ... shite season ahead. We'll re-group & move on ... it'll still take other clubs years to get to our trophy haul ... although the sun doesn't have enough life in it to sustain the planet for the likes of Leeds to ever catch up PunBB bbcode test

We'll be back soon to add to our illustrious history.

Last edited by simonr (Monday Oct 2010 14:35:43)

SimonR

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Loved Robbie saying that the Leeds team he went down with was better than the current Dippers one. It's good for football that the likes of Liverpool and Man U are falling apart. Otherwise the league was going end up like that crock of shite North of the Border

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

simonr wrote:

Coaching, tactics, motivating players & (more importantly) getting them in the right mindset are all key aspects of managers role. Mindset is a crucial thing and was something Jose was big on with his little rules and siege mentality.

Codgson is shite at all of the above + he hasn't won an away match for 30 games. He isn't a winner and doesn't have that self belief or attitude that managers need (hence why I backed Dalglish as a temporary measure even though he's been out of the game).

Under Benitez LFC pressed teams and aimed to get the ball quickly to Torres through the likes of Gerrard with movement from others players also being crucial. The aim of busying Johnson and using Insua was that they helped attack teams too. At least there was a plan ... and it was very effective when they had Masch + Alonso and still effective at times even after Xabi left.

Finances sorted ... shite season ahead. We'll re-group & move on ... it'll still take other clubs years to get to our trophy haul ... although the sun doesn't have enough life in it to sustain the planet for the likes of Leeds to ever catch up PunBB bbcode test

We'll be back soon to add to our illustrious history.

He was manager of the year last year ffs! He's still only been there 5 minutes and at the worst possible time too. It's easy to pick on the manager, you're all panicking imo. Keep it up lol

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

simonr wrote:

We'll be back soon to add to our illustrious history.

Yep, next time round lads eh, always next time. Chronic charity cases.

Hows about comin to the party, it started back in 1992.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

As opposed to chronic Chav cases ?

SimonR

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

starcreeper wrote:
simonr wrote:

We'll be back soon to add to our illustrious history.

Yep, next time round lads eh, always next time. Chronic charity cases.

Hows about comin to the party, it started back in 1992.

LOL.

The pool seriously have the most deluded fans in all of football.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

simonr wrote:

As opposed to chronic Chav cases ?

point taken.

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Hodgson is not the right man for the job - he was just brought in on 'budget' while the club for sale

of course the problems run deeper than just changing the manager - but i don't trust Roy to either spend the money wisely or play the right tactics to get the best out of the team

re: manager of the year last year - what a load of shite cos Ancelotti was imo

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Roy looks ill.

Got heart attack/stroke written all over him.