Re: The General Footy Thread

Motoring through a bowl of ramen and sinking back the old disco forklift truck at a rate of knots, strike up a convo and step on board the bants express!

Be miles better if you jumped infront of it.

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it  I've just run out of accounts with Bedrock for the password to hack

So Sampson was a wrong 'un... the prosecution rests m'lud.

Can't see how it was ever really in question. Some of the stuff that came out was no way being made up. Typical FA incompetence.

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it  I've just run out of accounts with Bedrock for the password to hack

What an awful individual Sampson is.

I was surprised to discover that he's had no connection to Chelsea whatsoever

He racially abused one of our female footballers.

Guess that's what you call karma.

smallman1 wrote:

He racially abused one of our female footballers.

Guess that's what you call karma.

sacked for fucking one of his girls i thought?

When are West ham going to ditch the childish bubble machine?

Like the chant tbf.

Dermatron wrote:

When are West ham going to ditch the childish bubble machine?

Can't be 100% sure on this but I'd like to think it'd be when they get some grown up owners.
hmm

Haha fair enough.

Do enjoy revisiting this quote from 'Carra'

"Liverpool are like Tottenham, they think they're a big club but the real big clubs are not worried about them - who they buy, what they're going to do - that's the situation as it's become for Liverpool, even when I was there at the end."

Bring on zee Germans tonight, worth a bet for there first away defeat ever in WC Qualifying, what a record they have.

Dermatron wrote:

Do enjoy revisiting this quote from 'Carra'

"Liverpool are like Tottenham, they think they're a big club but the real big clubs are not worried about them - who they buy, what they're going to do - that's the situation as it's become for Liverpool, even when I was there at the end."

Love that.

Bang on too.

DuFunk wrote:

Bring on zee Germans tonight, worth a bet for there first away defeat ever in WC Qualifying, what a record they have.

Stop talking through your hole funky. You're going to get battered.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/624/cpsprodpb/13804/production/_97667897_correcttable.png

We haven't got there by luck,  NI have the best defensive record in qualifying only 2 goals conceded.

Funny how the last time you piped up about how fucking brilliant they were was the game before you got knocked out and even more funny how you havent posted again until now. That makes you a cunt for your information.

Oh and look at the shite in that group. Albeit you being one of them.

Just got off the phone to a Geordie who said there's Norway that team should be in fifth.

You really want to get into this Derm with that shower of piss overrated  England team the most underachieving side on the planet and look at the shape your their group wtf!

Last edited by DuFunk (Thursday Oct 2017 11:38:32)

How can you be overrated and underachieving? Ya tit.

smallman1 wrote:

Just got off the phone to a Geordie who said there's Norway that team should be in fifth.

Keep on trucking Ed

Someone's just shit in my cornflakes

Will do brother!

Dermatron wrote:

How can you be overrated and underachieving? Ya tit.

England seems to manage it!  Players that are overrated in the league that have no passion for the national team.  NI got to the last 16 of euro's a major achievement, being beat by an inform Wales side not much wrong with that,  but ever since then things have gone from strength to strength.